XIM Community

Poll

Is this the best Layout, will it make you GOD?

Yes
2 (16.7%)
Yea
2 (16.7%)
Yeah
2 (16.7%)
Yehhh
3 (25%)
Yup
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Best Layout for Sony Nav x G502 ( HANDS DOWN )  (Read 1008 times)

Offline am0b

• View Profile
Re: Best Layout for Sony Nav x G502 ( HANDS DOWN )
« Reply #15 on: 03:46 PM - 06/06/18 »
MRog rolls in, spits some bars, drops the mic... GG

Offline PcSkeng

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04:30 PM - 06/06/18 »
I'll bite.

Are you seriously getting mad over me trying to help people?😂
Yes, I'm completely enraged.

If you would stop and think for a second you would understand where I say for people whoíre still using the scroll  wheel, how can someone have a preference if theyíre using something they either donít like or havenít even tried?
I'm going to be frank, this sentence makes zero sense to me. Maybe I have poor reading comprehension, maybe not, but I'll reiterate: The scroll wheel is bad. It never will be as consistently accurate as pushing actual buttons/keys.

Alright then, with that said, again, you canít call it clickbait if you havenít tried it.
Yes, I can. This post is clickbait.

Really donít understand why youíre so hurt over me trying to help users but alright Master.
If you want to share your configs and try to help people, feel free. I just dislike the means of you doing so.

Stop here to avoid pettiness.

I will explain why I call it the best again.
Oh boy this part is going to be good

Iíve tried a lot of layouts and this works the best
Bravo! There it is, true science, it looks like PcSkeng is the great solver of the age old problem: "What is the Best Layout for Sony Nav x G502 ( HANDS DOWN )?."

call it preference but
Why would I call it what it is?
the buttons are in their specific locations so you can quickly press the buttons you need to press without having to lift your fingers
And I bet this is proven to be the only permutation of button assignments where this is the case. It isn't like peripherals are already designed to have accessible buttons.
unless youíre clicking a button which doesnít benefit combat.
And I bet this is true for every single game, because they all use the same buttons for all combat.

Your explanation for why this is ď clickbait ď again just makes you seem hurt
Annoyed would be a better word
not sure by what but it really does, because people have preferences their canít be a best Layout?
This sentence is really hard to understand, but if you're trying to say someone's preferences can be the best layout, you are wrong. There is no best layout for everyone and every game.
Who told you that.
My brain.

This title is stupid, this thread is stupid, this poll is stupid, and one other thing in this thread seems to be very stupid.

Iím not reading all of that😂 go make some scrips or something helpful.

Please do take some time out of your day to vote :)
| Xim Apex ~ Logitech G502 ~ Corsair K70 Lux RGB Cherry MX Brown ~ Sony Nav ~ SteelSeries Dex ~ Astro A40 TR + TR MixAmp ~ PlayStation 4 |

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • Buy me AWP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
« Reply #17 on: 04:32 PM - 06/06/18 »

I guess my suspicion of the "other thing" was correct.
PS4 | i5-6500, 1060 6GB | Samsung C24FG70 | Steelseries QcK XXL | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | Astro A40 TR | Logitech G502 Spectrum | Fortnite One Key Building Script

Offline PcSkeng

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04:34 PM - 06/06/18 »

20 years old.
| Xim Apex ~ Logitech G502 ~ Corsair K70 Lux RGB Cherry MX Brown ~ Sony Nav ~ SteelSeries Dex ~ Astro A40 TR + TR MixAmp ~ PlayStation 4 |

Offline PcSkeng

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 04:35 PM - 06/06/18 »

Please ď shhhhhh ď and vote
« Last Edit: 05:27 PM - 06/06/18 by PcSkeng »

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • Buy me AWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 05:08 PM - 06/06/18 »
20 years old.
Try reading it, much better than that.

Please just shut up and vote
That is not very polite  ;D
PS4 | i5-6500, 1060 6GB | Samsung C24FG70 | Steelseries QcK XXL | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | Astro A40 TR | Logitech G502 Spectrum | Fortnite One Key Building Script

Offline PcSkeng

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05:27 PM - 06/06/18 »
20 years old.
Try reading it, much better than that.

Please just shut up and vote
That is not very polite  ;D

Sorry brother

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 05:33 PM - 06/06/18 »
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Advanced Settings Info - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0
Anti Aim Assist curve set for ANY FPS Game -
 http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
Destiny 1&2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • Buy me AWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 08:13 PM - 06/06/18 »
Sorry brother
>Edits post to not say "shutup" anymore like it's a bad word.

>Stalks me on discord, making a troll account, and continually spamming insults on any of the channels I'm in

Offline PcSkeng

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 08:29 PM - 06/06/18 »
Sorry brother

>Stalks me on discord, making a troll account, and continually spamming insults on any of the channels I'm in

Youíre still going on about this, you really are hurt arenít you.

Offline PcSkeng

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 08:31 PM - 06/06/18 »
Sorry brother

And if you didnít notice the ď ď around ď shhhh ď you probably should have because it saves on your quoted reply. Whyíre you going back and reading the messages again anyway, hmmmmmmmm.

Online matthewk85

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: o MattyAu o
« Reply #26 on: 08:45 PM - 06/06/18 »
G502 + Nav user for some time and can't say I like the layout.
Binding layouts are subjective, as with DPI, sens, curves, etc. What's best for you isn't necessarily the best for someone else, but it certainly doesn't hurt to share.

FYI, I happily use the scroll wheel for changing weapons in fortnite; scroll up and down bound to LB & RB and works great for me; personal preference I guess.

The poll is pointless, borderline childish.

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • Buy me AWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 09:01 PM - 06/06/18 »
Binding layouts are subjective, as with DPI, sens, curves, etc. What's best for you isn't necessarily the best for someone else, but it certainly doesn't hurt to share.
Agreed

FYI, I happily use the scroll wheel for changing weapons in fortnite; scroll up and down bound to LB & RB and works great for me; personal preference I guess.
Especially with the g502 scroll wheel, it is possible to use well. I just recommend avoiding it especially for newer players who will just mess up a lot.

Agreed

Offline PcSkeng

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 09:05 PM - 06/06/18 »

The poll was a joke and was only added after MRog expressed how hurt he was, I only wanted to make him happy

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • Buy me AWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 09:09 PM - 06/06/18 »
The poll was a joke
You suck at jokes