XIM Community

[fortnite] Did I deserve to die here?  (Read 122 times)

Offline Torderro

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Buxsadme
[fortnite] Did I deserve to die here?
« on: 01:43 PM - 06/03/18 »
Bad sad Christmas.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: alanmcgamer
Re: [fortnite] Did I deserve to die here?
« Reply #1 on: 02:22 PM - 06/03/18 »
Well, is not like you deserved it... is more like, you are relying your ability to kill on something very sensitive to network performance and human error... meaning the triple pump, if you are a master can do it with a lizard brian (without thinking) or a macro go for it, if not... on a heated gunfight your chances are lower. Hence he only with one shotgun outplayed you.

KIS, Keep It Simple... level head, strafe aim to head, shoot, rinse and repeat.

I know, you guys love the streamers and all their fancy shenanigans that pull off (playing vs really bad players and mobile ones)

XIM APEX
PS4 ProASUS VG245H 24"Astro A40 TR MixAmpRazer OrbweaverTt Ventus RHyper XL
[Fortnite] XIM+TitanTwo: Turbo InstantBuild ScriptPC Build like Hotkeys Script

Offline Torderro

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Buxsadme
« Reply #2 on: 02:45 PM - 06/03/18 »
Well, is not like you deserved it... is more like, you are relying your ability to kill on something very sensitive to network performance and human error... meaning the triple pump, if you are a master can do it with a lizard brian (without thinking) or a macro go for it, if not... on a heated gunfight your chances are lower. Hence he only with one shotgun outplayed you.

KIS, Keep It Simple... level head, strafe aim to head, shoot, rinse and repeat.

I know, you guys love the streamers and all their fancy shenanigans that pull off (playing vs really bad players and mobile ones)

Lol I thought I didnít do too bad on the pumping aspect. I got my first two shots off quick. óunless thatís not fast enough? But I think my biggest problem was not building after the first two shots didnít finish him.
Bad sad Christmas.

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:23 PM - 06/05/18 »
Oof.

I have to remind myself this isn't a traditional shooter. Building always takes priority over shooting. Double pump makes you more likely to forget this and want the fast kill. You only spawn once!

Pump wall ramp.
Or extra safe:
Wall ramp pump.