XIM Community

The light on my xim 4 shows a light pink and will not show any other colour  (Read 87 times)

Offline D0nk1n40

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: D0nk1n-40
when I turn on my xim4 if flashes an orange and a pink colour before stopping on the pink, it then wont let me connect it through my laptop or phone through Bluetooth and will not work on my ps4. I have tried to do a factory reset or to update it but I can't because I am incapable of connecting the xim to my computer.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Welcome to the community. Could you explain what you mean by being incapable of connecting it to a computer? Do you not have a computer or is it not responsive?

Your XIM4 is corrupt and will need to be factory reset but it must first be placed into programming mode before using the latest flash tool.

Hold the XIM button while plugging it into your PC and release it once the XIM light is solid blue. You should not have XIM plugged in before holding its button.

You can find the latest XIM4 firmware below. Please read the instructions on the download page.

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49093.0
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline D0nk1n40

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: D0nk1n-40
I have a computer to connect it to but whenever I plug it in it stays on a solid light pink colour. I tried connecting it to my laptop and holding the button but nothing changed

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
The button should be held before XIM4 is connected and while connecting. Release the button only when XIM4 is solid blue.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos