XIM Community

[Fortnite] NEW Script: XIM + Titan Two Direct Hotkeys − PC Build Style  (Read 1995 times)

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: alanmcgamer
Hello everyone!  :)

This script was highly requested, is for players that wants to Build like on PC.
  • Hotkeys for Wall, Floor, Stair and Pyramid - no Input Translators and complex setup required.
  • Press Left Mouse Button to place pieces.
  • Press Right Mouse Button to change materials.
  • Plug and Play easy to setup

1. First on Game settings be sure to set:
Reset Build Choice is ON and
Turbo Build is OFF,
Control layout set to Builder Pro.

2. Click on SELECT↓ below and copy to the clipboard.
Builder Pro - PC Build Style Script - Direct Hotkeys - Latest Update: 06/18/2018
Code: [Select]

#pragma METAINFO("FORTNITE - PC BUILD LIKE", 1, 0, "AlanMcGregor")

#define ShortDelay 30
#define BetweenButtonDelay 60
#define TimePressed 30

//Mode Tracking
bool isOnCombatMode = TRUE;
bool isOnBuildMode = FALSE;

//Piece Build Tracking
int LastPieceBuild = 0;

bool MenuNav;

main {

// Initializing Combat Mode and Build Mode Flags

// Tracking Modes
if ((event_release(BUTTON_15)) && (isOnCombatMode) && (MenuNav == FALSE)){
            isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;

}
    else
if (event_release(BUTTON_15) && (isOnBuildMode) && (MenuNav == FALSE)){
            isOnBuildMode = FALSE;
isOnCombatMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 0;
}

//Get out of Build Mode when switch to Pick axe
    if ((event_release(BUTTON_14)) && (isOnBuildMode)){
        isOnBuildMode = FALSE;
isOnCombatMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 0;
}

//Using Pickaxe reset trackers
if(event_active(BUTTON_14)){
isOnBuildMode = FALSE;
isOnCombatMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 0;
}

if(event_release(BUTTON_10) || event_release(BUTTON_3) || event_release(BUTTON_1) || event_release(BUTTON_11)){
MenuNav = TRUE;
}

if(event_release(BUTTON_15) && MenuNav){
isOnBuildMode = FALSE;
isOnCombatMode = TRUE;
MenuNav = FALSE;
}

// BUILDING Press Build Hotkey to Select a Piece

if((get_val(BUTTON_4) && get_val(BUTTON_7)) || (get_val(BUTTON_7) && get_val(BUTTON_4) )){ //press R1 and L1 at the same time to build walls
set_val(BUTTON_4, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_7, 0);
if(isOnCombatMode){
combo_run(BuildWall);
}
else
if((isOnBuildMode) && (LastPieceBuild != 1)){
combo_run(BuildWalls);
}
}

if((get_val(BUTTON_12) && get_val(BUTTON_17)) || (get_val(BUTTON_17) && get_val(BUTTON_12))){ // press left dpad and square at the same time to build floors
set_val(BUTTON_12, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_17, 0);
if(isOnCombatMode){
combo_run(BuildFloor);
}
else
if((isOnBuildMode) && (LastPieceBuild != 2)){
combo_run(BuildFloors);
}
}

if(get_val(BUTTON_6) && get_val(BUTTON_11) || (get_val(BUTTON_11) && get_val(BUTTON_6))){ // press L2 and R2 at the same time to build stairs
set_val(BUTTON_6, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_11, 0);
if(isOnCombatMode){
combo_run(BuildStair);
}
else
if((isOnBuildMode)  && (LastPieceBuild != 3)){
combo_run(BuildStairs);
}
}

if(get_val(BUTTON_13) && get_val(BUTTON_16) || (get_val(BUTTON_16) && get_val(BUTTON_13))){ // press right dpad and cross at the same time to build pyramids
set_val(BUTTON_13, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_16, 0);
if(isOnCombatMode){
combo_run(BuildRoof);
}
else
if((isOnBuildMode) && (LastPieceBuild != 4)){
combo_run(BuildRoofs);
}
}

//Turbo build using Left Mouse Button
    if((isOnBuildMode) && (LastPieceBuild > 0) && get_val(BUTTON_5)){
        set_val(BUTTON_5, 0);
        if (LastPieceBuild == 1) combo_run (BuildWalls);
            else if (LastPieceBuild == 2) combo_run(BuildFloors);
                else if (LastPieceBuild == 3) combo_run(BuildStairs);
                    else combo_run(BuildRoofs);
}

//Change Mats using Right Mouse Button
if((isOnBuildMode) && get_val(BUTTON_8)){
set_val(BUTTON_8, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_12, 100);
}
}

combo BuildWall {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_15, 100);
wait(BetweenButtonDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_15, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_5, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_5, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 1;
}

combo BuildFloor {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_15, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_15, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_4, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_4, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 2;
}

combo BuildStair {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_15, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_15, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_8, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_8, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 3;
}

combo BuildRoof {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_15, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_15, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_7, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_7, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 4;
}

combo BuildWalls {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_5, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_5, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 1;
}

combo BuildFloors {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_4, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_4, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 2;
}

combo BuildStairs {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_8, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_8, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 3;
}

combo BuildRoofs {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_7, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_7, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 4;
}

3. Open GTuner, create the script and load it into Titan Two, as shown here

4. Connect your devices like this:

5. Setting up Hotkeys on XIM Manager.
This is a extra step, a "trick". Unlike PC we are very limited by the quantity of buttons on our controller. That's the reason why we use a build button to toggle into "build mode", and reuse the same buttons for building, walls, stairs, etc.

We can't add more buttons for actions. What we can do is creating new actions by pressing two buttons at the same time.

e.g. Press L1 and R1 at the same time to build a Wall.
However, we don't need to do it, XIM Manager do it for us.

The Trick: on a Secondary set of key binds, BIND THE SAME KEY to a TWO DIFFERENT BUTTONS.

On this example: Q will be bind to L1 and R1 in our Secondary.

Press Q and XIM manager will "press R1 and L1" at the same time. See? now we do the same for the other hotkeys.

Wall: R1/RB and L1/LB must be bind to the same key for a Wall hotkey.
Floor: D-Pad Left and Square/X must be bind to the same key for a Floor hotkey.
Stair: D-Pad Down and R3/RS must be bind to the same key for a Stair hotkey.
Pyramid: D-Pad Right and Cross/A must be bind to the same key for a Pyramid hotkey.

The pairs in blue used are fixed in the code, you can not change it BUT,
you can customize or choose which key you want for Walls, Floors, Stairs and Roofs.

Your Secondary set of Actions will look like this:

Where: Q = Wall | SPACE = Floor | E = Stair | R = Pyramid |

How it Works:
Press the Wall hotkey, a wall will be selected press Left Mouse Button to place it.  Hold down LMB to place more walls (Turbo Build enabled),
Press Stair hotkey and a Stair will be selected, press Left Mouse Button to place it, etc.
Press Right Mouse Button to change material, same as PC.

DEMO:
Potato Build ahead, I don't this game as much

Enter build mode is not required, the script does for you. To exit build mode press build button or pickaxe as usual.

Why all this trickery with secondary bind pairs? you're asking. The only way we can add more buttons for the build hotkeys requires: a more complex setup with your Titan Two, writing code, creating and modify a Input Translator map all the buttons and these must match with your XIM Manager key binds, yeah... that's a lot and can be messy. This is a workaround so you can setup your script, the easiest way possible.

Well, enjoy... I know that you will.  ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► Works for XIM4, and XIM APEX
► Compatible with: XBoX 1, XB1 X, PS4 and PS4 Pro

UPDATES:
  • [05/30/2018] - Fix an issue with emotes and exiting Inventory
  • [05/30/2018] - Bug Fix
  • [06/18/2018] - Build keys activation IMPROVED.
« Last Edit: Today at 12:30 PM by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX
PS4 ProASUS VG245H 24"Astro A40 TR MixAmpRazer OrbweaverTt Ventus RHyper XL
[Fortnite] XIM+TitanTwo: Turbo InstantBuild ScriptPC Build like Hotkeys Script

Offline ichor

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: hyperXgen
Thanks alot man just got my titan two today and was gonna use your previous script till i saw this today. Appreciate all your hard work man cheers

Floor isnt working well, its not using both keys at once, for eg i have square set to r for reload as primary, and secondary i have square and left arrow set to g. When i click g it says ammo full like it does if i press square
« Last Edit: 03:24 AM - 05/29/18 by ichor »

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Congrats!

Those glitches happens when T2 and XIM aren't in perfect synchronization.
UPDATE: This was improved on the latest version of the script

Try reloading the script: cycle through using the arrows in your Titan Two that should fixed.

TIP you can cycle through the T2 memory slots, by pressing the shoulder buttons (L1/LB or R1/RB) while holding down PS/XBox button on your controller.
« Last Edit: 12:03 PM - 06/17/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX

Offline Dreemz

• View Profile
nice bro i really liked this but i was wondering if there is a way to exit next weapon key bind? instead of build button or pickaxe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,also this is by far the best scrip i've tested on titan 2 nothing really breaks the script if u use it the correct way.....edit builds and inventory doesnt even screw the script props man
« Last Edit: 10:10 PM - 05/29/18 by Dreemz »

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
nice bro i really liked this but i was wondering if there is a way to exit next weapon key bind? instead of build button or pickaxe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,also this is by far the best scrip i've tested on titan 2 nothing really breaks the script if u use it the correct way.....edit builds and inventory doesnt even screw the script props man

Much obliged.

My goal is the script doesn't disrupt your game play. I found a glitch with emote screen and exit inventory in certain scenarios both fixed. Now, is even more reliable.

What you're asking for: exit build mode to weapon was incorporated on my other script can be added to this one. We need to track pickaxe button, then when you exit build mode script "knows" if the pickaxe is up waiting and react properly exit build mode to weapon instead of pickaxe.

There is an unavoidable issue due how the game handles the slots. If you have one item in the slot 1 and dropped or all the slots filled and empty slot 5 the script gets confused, because the game changes arbitrary to pickaxe and the script is unable to detect that change. May end up exiting build mode with the pickaxe up anyway.

Honestly, the best you can do is: make the habit of use your pickaxe only for harvesting, then switch back to gun manually afterwards and teach yourself to exit build mode with build button, not pickaxe.

I can modify the Harvest Tool button behavior like this
 - Press Triangle/Y to exit build mode to Weapon.
 Press again to switch to pickaxe,
 if pressed once again, it will switch to weapon, etc.

The script will be prone to the issue mentioned before and "reset" the script will be required at some point. That is what I'm trying to avoid at all cost: make you have to manage it the script.
« Last Edit: 02:36 AM - 05/30/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX

Offline Dreemz

• View Profile

Much obliged.

My goal is the script doesn't disrupt your game play. I found a glitch with emote screen and exit inventory in certain scenarios both fixed. Now, is even more reliable.

What you're asking for: exit build mode to weapon was incorporated on my other script can be added to this one. We need to track pickaxe button, then when you exit build mode script "knows" if the pickaxe is up waiting and react properly exit build mode to weapon instead of pickaxe.

There is an unavoidable issue due how the game handles the slots. If you have one item in the slot 1 and dropped or all the slots filled and empty slot 5 the script gets confused, because the game changes arbitrary to pickaxe and the script is unable to detect that change. May end up exiting build mode with the pickaxe up anyway.

Honestly, the best you can do is: make the habit of use your pickaxe only for harvesting, then switch back to gun manually afterwards and teach yourself to exit build mode with build button, not pickaxe.

I can modify the Harvest Tool button behavior like this
 - Press Triangle/Y to exit build mode to Weapon.
 Press again to switch to pickaxe,
 if pressed once again, it will switch to weapon, etc.

The script will be prone to the issue mentioned before and "reset" the script will be required at some point. That is what I'm trying to avoid at all cost: make you have to manage it the script.

Ill just stick to this ill learn to exit with my build button no big deal and i also think i will be staying with this script. I own xim link but this here is bu far the best script.... also i think there is a bug when bringing out a wall it will place 1 wall without me  left clicking only happens with wall sometimes

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
A new update, fixed a bug while exit building by pressing the build button. :)
XIM APEX

Offline nutnsbolts

• View Profile
A quick question.  Assuming that since the Q, Space, E, and R are hard coded I would need to also create these keys on my mouse. In other words assign mouse buttons specifically to the above letters and space. Whatever I want the wall, floor etc.

The mouse bind would then trigger the letters configured on the XIM which will trigger the script on the T2.

So aside from the script and the XIM configuration. I have to use my mouse software to configure my mouse.

Is that correct?

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
A quick question.  Assuming that since the Q, Space, E, and R are hard coded I would need to also create these keys on my mouse. In other words assign mouse buttons specifically to the above letters and space. Whatever I want the wall, floor etc.

Q, E, R are not hard coded, were letters that I choose for the example.

What it is hard coded is
R1 & L1 buttons. So, to set a WalI hotkey both must be bind to the same specific key, any key... can be Q, X, K, Mouse Backward, Middle Mouse Button, whatever but that key must be bind to the R1 and L1 buttons.
Same for
D-Pad Left & Square for Floor hotkey __
D-Pad Down & R3 for a Stair hotkey __
D-Pad Right and Cross for Pyramid hotkey __

The mouse bind would then trigger the letters configured on the XIM which will trigger the script on the T2.
Exactly.

So aside from the script and the XIM configuration. I have to use my mouse software to configure my mouse.
That's right, if you want the build hotkeys in your mouse you need to first assign or program the keystroke on your mouse button by using its software.

XIM APEX

Offline nutnsbolts

• View Profile
Cool thanks. I did try this out and created a copy of the profile on the Xim so I can switch between this and your original one. I also loaded the script on the T2 to another memory. So far so good but here is my experience with it.

It takes a lot of getting used to use this script. It doesnt seem as fast as the original quick build despite how this is like the PC. I feel like I have to keep switching and then clicking to confirm the placement versus just going into build mode and build to my heart content and then hop out of it when done.

In addition, Im not sure if this is an issue but when I first hit the wall button/bind, it places it right away. The rest of the the items seems to work like it should. Pressing the other binds will bring it up and then I confirm with the mouse to place.

On the other hand, the quick build script which I like is working for me but the only issue I have is with the EDIT button. It seems to have an issue with double clicking the pallete when I try to edit. This impacts my ability to create a door for instance quickly because I have to keep clicking it several times to get it to confirm. It's selecting and deselecting every click and I have to keep toggling in and out of the build.

Let me know your thoughts with this.
« Last Edit: 07:14 PM - 05/31/18 by nutnsbolts »

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
  • Gamertag: x GuNStArHeRo
  • PSN ID: GuNStAr-HeRo-
i'm trying to figure out how to use custom scripts with titan two. it keeps saying "light_k" error. i have do "light_k" but don't know what to do with it.
XIM: Apex | Titan: Two | PS4 Pro & XBox One X | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: G502 | KB: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012 | Mouse Pad: HyperX Fury S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad X-Large |  Console Audio/Mic: Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Open-Back w/ ModMic 5 & Creative Sound Blaster X7/ASTRO Mixamp | PC Mic: Samson G-Track | Monitor: 27" Samsung Monitor SyncMaster

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Hey, what's up GuNStArHeRo ?

To get the file, on GTuner, go to the Online Resources Tab, type "light_k.gph" on the search box and save it at the same folder/location of the script you are working on.
« Last Edit: 06:19 PM - 05/31/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Cool thanks. I did try this out and created a copy of the profile on the Xim so I can switch between this and your original one. I also loaded the script on the TEAM to another memory. So far so good but here is my experience with it.

It takes a lot of getting used to use this script. It doesnt seem as fast as the original quick build despite how this is like the PC. I feel like I have to keep switching and then clicking to confirm the placement versus just going into build mode and build to my heart content and then hop out of it when done.

In addition, Im not sure if this is an issue but when I first hit the wall button/bind, it places it right away. The rest of the the items seems to work like it should. Pressing the other binds will bring it up and then I confirm with the mouse to place.

On the other hand, the quick build script which I like is working for me but the only issue I have is with the EDIT button. It seems to have an issue with double clicking the pallete when I try to edit. This impacts my ability to create a door for instance quickly because I have to keep clicking it several times to get it to confirm. It's selecting and deselecting every click and I have to keep toggling in and out of the build.

Let me know your thoughts with this.

Yeah that's behavior of this script, the thing with the Turbo instant-build one, is that you can't rotate pieces before place it. So this one is slower compare to the other.

I can create a instant-build version of this script if you want to try it. Going to check out that edit glitch. Thanks.

While the script works fine and is easy to set up, I do prefer use a very basic input translator in order to have regular direct hotkeys, the secondary bind pair trick can be prone to desync... specially for a instant-build version of this script.

OK here is the Instant-build version:

Code: [Select]
#pragma METAINFO("<AlanMcGregor>", 1, 0, "Fortnite Battle Royal - Build Hotkeys - PC Build style")

#define ShortDelay 30
#define BetweenButtonDelay 60
#define TimePressed 30

//Mode Tracking
bool isOnCombatMode = TRUE;
bool isOnBuildMode = FALSE;

//Piece Build Tracking
int LastPieceBuild = 0;

bool MenuNav;

main {

// Initializing Combat Mode and Build Mode Flags

// Tracking Modes
if ((event_release(BUTTON_15)) && (isOnCombatMode)){
            isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;

}
    else
if (event_release(BUTTON_15) && (isOnBuildMode)){
            isOnBuildMode = FALSE;
isOnCombatMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 0;
}

//Get out of Build Mode when switch to Pick axe
    if ((event_release(BUTTON_14)) && (isOnBuildMode)){
        isOnBuildMode = FALSE;
isOnCombatMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 0;
}

//Using Pickaxe reset trackers
if(event_active(BUTTON_14)){
isOnBuildMode = FALSE;
isOnCombatMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 0;
}

if(event_release(BUTTON_10) || event_release(BUTTON_3) || event_release(BUTTON_10) || event_release(BUTTON_11)){
MenuNav = TRUE;
}

if(event_release(BUTTON_15) && MenuNav){
isOnBuildMode = FALSE;
isOnCombatMode = TRUE;
MenuNav = FALSE;
}

// BUILDING *ENTER TO BUILD MODE FIRST IS REQUIRED*

if(is_active(BUTTON_4) && is_active(BUTTON_7)){ //press R1 and L1 at the same time to build walls
set_val(BUTTON_4, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_7, 0);
if(isOnCombatMode){
combo_run(BuildWall);
}
else
if((isOnBuildMode) && (LastPieceBuild != 1)){
combo_run(BuildWalls);
}
else
if(isOnBuildMode && (LastPieceBuild == 1)){
combo_run(BuildWallsT);
}
}

if(is_active(BUTTON_12) && is_active(BUTTON_17)){ // press left dpad and square at the same time to build floors
set_val(BUTTON_12, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_17, 0);
if(isOnCombatMode){
combo_run(BuildFloor);
}
else
if((isOnBuildMode) && (LastPieceBuild != 2)){
combo_run(BuildFloors);
}
else
if(isOnBuildMode && (LastPieceBuild == 2)){
combo_run(BuildFloorsT);
}
}

if(is_active(BUTTON_6) && is_active(BUTTON_11)){ // press L2 and R2 at the same time to build stairs
set_val(BUTTON_6, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_11, 0);
if(isOnCombatMode){
combo_run(BuildStair);
}
else
if((isOnBuildMode)  && (LastPieceBuild != 3)){
combo_run(BuildStairs);
}
else
if(isOnBuildMode && (LastPieceBuild == 3)){
combo_run(BuildStairsT);
}
}

if(is_active(BUTTON_13) && is_active(BUTTON_16)){ // press right dpad and cross at the same time to build pyramids
set_val(BUTTON_13, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_16, 0);
if(isOnCombatMode){
combo_run(BuildPyramid);
}
else
if((isOnBuildMode) && (LastPieceBuild != 4)){
combo_run(BuildPyramids);
}
else
if(isOnBuildMode && (LastPieceBuild == 4)){
combo_run(BuildPyramidsT);
}
}

//Turbo build using Left Mouse Button
    if((isOnBuildMode) && (LastPieceBuild > 0) && get_val(BUTTON_5)){
        set_val(BUTTON_5, 0);
        if (LastPieceBuild == 1) combo_run (BuildWallsT);
            else if (LastPieceBuild == 2) combo_run(BuildFloorsT);
                else if (LastPieceBuild == 3) combo_run(BuildStairsT);
                    else combo_run(BuildPyramidsT);
}

//Change Mats using Right Mouse Button
if((isOnBuildMode) && get_val(BUTTON_8)){
set_val(BUTTON_8, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_12, 100);
}
}

combo BuildWall {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_15, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_15, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_5, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_5, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_5, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_5, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 1;
}

combo BuildFloor {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_15, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_15, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_4, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_4, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_4, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_4, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 2;
}

combo BuildStair {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_15, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_15, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_8, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_8, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_8, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_8, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 3;
}

combo BuildPyramid {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_15, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_15, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_7, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_7, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_7, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_7, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 4;
}

combo BuildWalls {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_5, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_5, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_5, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_5, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 1;
}

combo BuildFloors {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_4, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_4, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_4, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_4, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 2;
}

combo BuildStairs {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_8, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_8, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_8, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_8, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 3;
}

combo BuildPyramids {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_7, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_7, 0);
set_val(BUTTON_7, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_7, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 4;
}

combo BuildWallsT {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_5, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_5, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 1;
}

combo BuildFloorsT {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_4, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_4, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 2;
}

combo BuildStairsT {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_8, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_8, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 3;
}

combo BuildPyramidsT {
wait(ShortDelay);
set_val(BUTTON_7, 100);
set_val(BUTTON_7, 0);
wait(ShortDelay);
isOnCombatMode = FALSE;
isOnBuildMode = TRUE;
LastPieceBuild = 4;

« Last Edit: 06:57 PM - 05/31/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
  • Gamertag: x GuNStArHeRo
  • PSN ID: GuNStAr-HeRo-

To get the file, on GTuner, go to the Online Resources Tab, type "light_k.gph" on the search box and save it at the same folder/location of the script you are working on.

BRUH!!! i got the script working and it's awesome lol. first time using it and i won with 11 kills in a solo ;D
XIM: Apex | Titan: Two | PS4 Pro & XBox One X | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: G502 | KB: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012 | Mouse Pad: HyperX Fury S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad X-Large |  Console Audio/Mic: Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Open-Back w/ ModMic 5 & Creative Sound Blaster X7/ASTRO Mixamp | PC Mic: Samson G-Track | Monitor: 27" Samsung Monitor SyncMaster

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile

BRUH!!! i got the script working and it's awesome lol. first time using it and i won with 11 kills in a solo ;D

AWESOME Dude!! congrats  :D
XIM APEX