XIM Community

Canít get auxiliary functions to work  (Read 116 times)

Offline DocHaji

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: The Anhedonia
Canít get auxiliary functions to work
« on: 10:39 AM - 05/23/18 »
Iím probably just retarded but for the life of my I canít get the auxiliary aim functions to work. Iíve tried adding 100ms delay but doesnít help

On PUBG, my goal:
1. When ADS (hold right mouse), I want spacebar (default jump) to convert to R stick/lean right, which stops after releasing R mouse
2. I have L bumper (steady aim) mapped to Q for inventory purposes, but is it possible to have it mapped to two separate keys? I want to map steady aim to an auxiliary mouse button next to my R thumb while keeping my Q mapping in place for my inventory

Thanks

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Canít get auxiliary functions to work
« Reply #1 on: 11:01 AM - 05/23/18 »
I'm a little lost honestly but I'll try to assist.

1) Open your ADS page in your config, create one if you don't have one. Uncheck 'inherit' on the ADS page then go to the button section of this page. Unassign spacebar from jump, assign spacebar to your new desired action.

2) Yes but with ADS not inheriting anymore you will need to do this on both Hip and ADS page. Open your config, go to the button section, change primary to secondary, assign a second key to left bumper. Remember to do this on both pages in your config.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline DocHaji

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: The Anhedonia
« Reply #2 on: 07:05 AM - 05/24/18 »
1. When I do these steps, and aim down sight and hit spacebar my player jumps even bough Iíve created an auxiliary binding and disable space from jump in this preset

2. What does ďchange primary to secondaryĒ mean? I donít see a ďsecondayĒ mapping button on the key configs

Thnx for your help btw

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:11 AM - 05/24/18 »
Pubg has two aim modes, you may be in the wrong aim mode. You will only activate the ADS page when using the activation key for that page. Go to the HUD screen in Manager and look below the game picture. You should see Hip, now aim down sight and you should see ADS now. If you don't see this then you're not activating that page.

Enable expert mode in menu-global settings for the ability to see and use secondary buttons.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos