XIM Community

A4tech bloody mouse v7  (Read 278 times)

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Frash brang
A4tech bloody mouse v7
« on: 10:15 AM - 05/19/18 »
Can anyone offer some advice... Here's the situ.

I bought this macro mouse which has internal memory. The mouse allows for rapid fire and anti recoil (bring on the hate)

For some reason the rapid fire works... I set the interval between shots on the pc software, plug it into the xim apex and hey presto. Rapidfire bang bang bang.

On the other hand anti recoil works sporadically. On the pc I set the mouse to pull down a set number of pixels in the - y direction. I set a delay then this loops. On pc this translates to the mouse moving down smoothly when I shoot.

On xim apex - y movements are only registered every now and then, there doesn't seem to be any consistency.

The bloody mouse software allows you to change the polling between 125, 250, 500 and 1000. I've tried each combi thinking that it's some sort of desync between the mouse talking to the apex.

I've also tried different xim apex polling speeds to little success. I've not tried every combination of mouse/apex polling rates as yet.

Just wondered if I'm barking up the wrong tree all together. No reason why rapidfire works but anti recoil only works sporadically. Maybe those who are titan users may have some secret sauce for me?

Cheers gize

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: A4tech bloody mouse v7
« Reply #1 on: 04:38 PM - 05/20/18 »
Sad day, replying to my own post but hope it helps other cheaters like me in the future.

If you want anti recoil to work when using an a4tech v7 macro mouse then follow the steps below ;

1. Set apex to 125hz. Remember to unplug and replug to activate the changed polling rate.

2. Change the bloody mouse polling rate to 125hz via the pc based mouse software which you can download on the bloody official site.

3. This is the secret sauce.... When you use the software to set a delay between anti recoil actions, ensure you use a delay that is a multiple of 8ms.

All of the above ensures a consistent anti recoil effect in game as mouse, apex and xbox one all talk to one another in sync.

You're welcome.

« Last Edit: 04:43 PM - 05/20/18 by Frash brang »

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:03 PM - 05/20/18 »
Kinda defeats the purpose of owning an Apex if you're limited to 125Hz.

I also assume the AR code is going to stack with intentional downwards mouse movements unless you set a threshold to disable AR, which is cleaned up in Titan scripts.

Anyway, RF and AR discussion is not permitted here, even in the Xim Link forum, so best keep this to yourself my furry friend.

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:18 AM - 05/21/18 »
Kinda defeats the purpose of owning an Apex if you're limited to 125Hz.

I also assume the AR code is going to stack with intentional downwards mouse movements unless you set a threshold to disable AR, which is cleaned up in Titan scripts.

Anyway, RF and AR discussion is not permitted here, even in the Xim Link forum, so best keep this to yourself my furry friend.

I wasn't aware that discussing hardware that gives you a competitive advantage was off limits on a forum based on hardware that gives people a competitive advantage.

Don't bite :)

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:15 PM - 05/22/18 »
Now works with 1000hz apex and 1000hz mouse on xbox one. Just ensure that any pause Between y movements is a multiple of 2. It's smooth and sexy just like antithesis

Offline Coonfigurator

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:54 AM - 07/04/18 »
I have the same problem, I use PS4, xim4 and bloody TL8 mouse (with default 1000 hz rate). What is the default polling rate in XIM4? Will changing the mouse polling frequency help to get rid of this problem? Thanks!
« Last Edit: 03:39 AM - 07/04/18 by Coonfigurator »

Offline Blue0ce4N

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:58 PM - 07/04/18 »
I have the same problem, I use PS4, xim4 and bloody TL8 mouse (with default 1000 hz rate). What is the default polling rate in XIM4?
XIM4 only polls at 125Hz.

Offline Coonfigurator

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:44 AM - 07/05/18 »
1. Set apex to 125hz. Remember to unplug and replug to activate the changed polling rate.

2. Change the bloody mouse polling rate to 125hz via the pc based mouse software which you can download on the bloody official site.

3. This is the secret sauce.... When you use the software to set a delay between anti recoil actions, ensure you use a delay that is a multiple of 8ms.

All of the above ensures a consistent anti recoil effect in game as mouse, apex and xbox one all talk to one another in sync.

You're welcome.

1. I am using xim4 so the polling rate is 125hz (as I was informed in a previous post)

2. I changed the bloody mouse polling rate to 125hz (Bloody TL8)

3.  Delay between anti recoil actions is 104.

And it didn't work.  Anti recoil keeps work sporadically =(

Offline Nataliy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01:18 AM - 07/06/18 »
Bloody mouse-works great!
-1000hz
-12000DPI
already wrote that on the PC advise-(1600dpi,250hz)
I have a complete, detailed instruction in Russian, if you have questions you can ask in a personal message.
P.C.with this mouse you do not need titan or сronus(。◝‿◜。)