XIM Community

Xim team please pretty pleaseeeeeeee  (Read 357 times)

Offline Mazen al shami

• View Profile
Xim team please pretty pleaseeeeeeee
« on: 08:38 PM - 05/16/18 »
my game is bf1 and there is an option in apex called turn assist ... and if you use it for just ones you will move like joystick 100% its soooooooooooo  good i would like from the xim team to make an option that mouse move just like this turn assist cuz no matter what setting i tried it will never come close to that PERFECT turn assist... i wish u guyz  listen to me

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Xim team please pretty pleaseeeeeeee
« Reply #1 on: 09:45 PM - 05/16/18 »
If you aimed like when Turn Assist is active, then it would feel laggy, detached, and like your reticle was on rails. What Synchronize settings are you using?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Mazen al shami

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:08 PM - 05/16/18 »
common .... dpi3200 ... its better than 16k .... but with turn assist every micro move is reachable smooth like sky ..... i tried smoothness but not good feeling ..... xim hz is 125

Online Kuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Zergsy
« Reply #3 on: 11:27 PM - 05/16/18 »
Try making a ballistic curve if you like turn assist.

I use one on R6 for faster turning and it works like a dream.

Go to the 60.00 mark on the curve and ramp the slider on the right all the way up.

If you want the turning to be more responsive, start at the 50.00 mark or even 40.00 instead.
G502 | G213 Prodigy | ROG Sheath | ROG PG258Q 240Hz | 1000Hz | 3200 DPI |

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #4 on: 09:21 AM - 05/17/18 »
common .... dpi3200 ... its better than 16k .... but with turn assist every micro move is reachable smooth like sky ..... i tried smoothness but not good feeling ..... xim hz is 125

What's your sensitivity set to?

Offline Mazen al shami

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:12 AM - 05/17/18 »
40 for both hip and ads .... tried lower but this is better .... in turn assist i can be fast as i wand and never miss 1 pixel

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #6 on: 11:44 AM - 05/17/18 »
If you want the best micromovement you can get, you should be running at your highest DPI. Sensitivity is a multiplier, meaning, the higher the value, the more pixels you skip. If your mouse is unstable at highest DPI (even with Smoothing), then, the problem is likely with your mouse.

Offline Mazen al shami

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02:32 PM - 05/17/18 »
well .... with all due respect my friend  you said that acople monthes ago and i saw that post and i got expensive mouse naga 2012 with 16k dpi and no luck with micro movment ....... and when i went back yo 3200 dpi its actully better ....... listen my friend i can beg for ever ..... can you please just do an option to make mouse movment just like turn assist ....

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #8 on: 02:59 PM - 05/17/18 »
Perhaps the Razer Naga has some issues like this with it's sensor? Is it laser or optical?

Offline Mazen al shami

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03:23 PM - 05/17/18 »
uts optical .... and tried deffrent mouse ... deffrent mouse pad .... jusr conceder my request thats all im wishing for pleaseeeee my man

Offline Mazen al shami

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 03:25 PM - 05/17/18 »
and btw ... even if you guyz denied my request ... you are very good and nice community for helping us .... sorry for my bad aEnglish ... im bad at it

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03:36 PM - 05/17/18 »
Frankly speaking, turn assisted mouse movement is terrible for general gameplay. It serves a limited function for things like slow-turning vehicles in Battlefield.

Respectfully, your request is very much an outlier, I can't think of anyone else ever posting here with a similar requirement. If you want to use TA, bind it to an easily accessible key like a side-button on the mouse, or middle-click.

Or perhaps an Auxiliary config with a vertical Ballistics Curve and a very low XY ratio would achieve the same purpose and could be bound as a toggle or hold.

Also, have you considered using a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick when you need to move turn-assisted? It was supported on Xim4, I think it's supported on Apex.

Finally, Razer mice aren't great, their sensors don't perform optimally on a Xim and the mouse is too reliant on the Synapse PC / Mac app for functionality. You may have a better experience with a Logitech mouse.
« Last Edit: 03:40 PM - 05/17/18 by antithesis »

Offline Mazen al shami

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 01:50 PM - 05/18/18 »
thx for your truly speaking my friend ... im just saying if they make an option for it .... like  you can enable it  if you want .... any way .. i hope sooo