XIM Community

Perfect dpi for 1000Hz  (Read 310 times)

Offline quietclutch

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Quiet_Clutch
Perfect dpi for 1000Hz
« on: 08:11 PM - 05/16/18 »
Sooo I usually just play bf1 on a 1000Hz response rate with the Apex. I use a g403 at 12,000 DPI, and around 3 smoothing for my aim. Now when using smgs and any other weapon that doesn't use a scope my aim is fine I'm able to snap easily and there's no problem there, but when it comes to sniping, when zoomed in, my aim is horrible because it goes pixel by pixel and the aiming is very un- smooth. I have no idea how to fix this. I've tried bumping up my smoothing to like 7 but it just seems way to sensitive then. When I move the scope side to side there is no jitter, but when I move it diagonally it goes right 1 pixel, the down 1 pixel then right 1 pixel and etc. Its almost impossible to aim with it. If anyone can help me that'd be great.

Offline quietclutch

• View Profile
Re: Perfect dpi for 1000Hz
« Reply #1 on: 08:16 PM - 05/16/18 »
Am I just supposed to raise my smoothing to like 50 or somethin?

Offline Mazen al shami

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:35 PM - 05/16/18 »
bf1 is my game and to tell you my friend the truth ... i tried every thing really .... the best i can get is to set apex on 125 hz .... dpi 3200 .... sync common .... and xim sens as you like .... and thats the best i can get from it ..,.. although there is an option in apex called turn assist ... and if you use it for just ones you will move like joystick 100% its soooooooo good i would like from the xim team to make option that mouse move just like this turn assist .... i wish they listen to me

Offline quietclutch

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:32 PM - 05/16/18 »
So with 125hz the jitter goes away? Are you sure there is no other option?

Offline BeastModeJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:06 AM - 05/17/18 »
try using common sync for hip and ads. found in aim settings when using advanced mode. this makes aiming a lot smoother for some.

some people also say dropping dpi to 3000-4000 on mouses onboard memory and using 500hz in xim and mouse onboard memory sometimes makes aiming smoother

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03:17 AM - 05/17/18 »
Try 3200 DPI and 500Hz on both mouse and Apex.

Ideally, don't use any Smoothing, it adds floatiness to your aim. Instead, try Common Sync and adjust sensitivity accordingly.

The simplest method to tune your sensitivity is to perform a 360 at a comfortable pace in HIP mode on your mouse pad. The objective here is turn speed, you'll know it when it feels right.

Do the same for ADS, but use a 180 or a smaller arc of about 120 degrees. The goal here is to have as much control as possible, whilst retaining the ability to track a moving target.