XIM Community

Mouse compatibility  (Read 362 times)

Offline stormynight

• View Profile
Mouse compatibility
« on: 04:40 PM - 05/16/18 »
I know the Asus Rog Gladius isnít compatible but I was wondering if anybody has tried the Asus Rog Gladius II? I like the placement of the dpi button but obviously donít want to purchase if itís not compatible.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Mouse compatibility
« Reply #1 on: 09:41 PM - 05/16/18 »
I have a feeling it won't be compatible, but, it's good that you after checking.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Nataliy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:28 PM - 05/16/18 »
 ASUS ROG GX1000 works well and stores macros in,I think that your mouse should work too ...

Offline stormynight

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:55 PM - 05/19/18 »
ASUS ROG GX1000 works well and stores macros in,I think that your mouse should work too ...

Just ordered one 🤞. Iíll update when it arrives.

Offline stormynight

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:04 PM - 05/24/18 »
Mouse arrived today. Downloaded the software remapped the dpi button. The Xim Apex recognizes the mouse and it works but sadly the dpi button is not responsive during gameplay. Iíll try to troubleshoot the software and report back.

Offline stormynight

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:07 PM - 05/24/18 »
After trying xim link with no success, I tried the mouse again directly into the Apex and now everything is working perfectly. The only thing that changed was an updated Apex manager.

Offline stormynight

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:13 PM - 05/24/18 »
Unfortunately Iím back to square one with this. The button works but it cannot be used as a held down button. For example I use the ďsniperĒ button as ads when I press it, it activates but when I shoot it deactivates. It stays in ads but I go back to hip when I shoot. Any ideas?