XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Keyboard not showing. Mouse not working in game  (Read 38 times)

Offline Rezrapid

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Rezrapid
Do you need a gaming keyboard for the apex to work cause the app wonít read mine and itís not a gaming keyboard but will read the mouse but the mouse still doesnít work when I try to move it on my ps4 the mouse is a gaming mouse.
« Last Edit: 01:19 PM - 05/16/18 by mist4fun »

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Keyboard
« Reply #1 on: 01:16 PM - 05/16/18 »
Welcome to the community. No, a keyboard isn't required. About your mouse not working in game, do you see a controller icon at the top of Manager?

We could start by performing a hard reset on your console, it can sometimes fix this issue. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 15 seconds. Once off unplug the power cable to the console for 60 seconds. Reconnect the power cable and power on the console. Attach all peripherals to XIM then connect XIM to the console.

Note that removing the power cable while off has been reported as necessary by some users.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Rezrapid

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Rezrapid
Re: [ACTIVE] Keyboard not showing. Mouse not working in game
« Reply #2 on: 01:44 PM - 05/16/18 »
Still didnít work  :( I do see the mouse icon in the apex manger app

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] Keyboard not showing. Mouse not working in game
« Reply #3 on: 01:52 PM - 05/16/18 »
The controller will need to authenticate in order for your mouse to work in the game. The hard reset can sometimes fix this.

Do you see a controller icon a the top of Manager? If you don't please try replacing the controller cable, this could help.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos