XIM Community

PUBG Inventory Help  (Read 191 times)

Offline DocHaji

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: The Anhedonia
PUBG Inventory Help
« on: 06:53 AM - 05/16/18 »
What's the best way to manage the PUBG inventory system?

My current technique:
- Caps lock to access inventory
- Q and E as a proxy for R/L bumper = scroll R/L through inventory
- T and G as up/down keys

This seems really inefficient though.... is there a way to change the key bind when I hit caps lock so that I could just use WASD vs the scroll wheel on my mouse?

Thanks

Offline Pick-Six

• View Profile
Re: PUBG Inventory Help
« Reply #1 on: 07:48 AM - 05/16/18 »
I made a auxiliary config for inventory. I use tab or "I" to enter it.  Right click picks up, Left click drops, mouse wheel to scroll, mouse thumb/sniper to equip, mouse forward/back to go left and right.  I use my DPI buttons to scroll and edit attachments. 

Offline Pick-Six

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:51 AM - 05/16/18 »
you could use WASD for your inventory but I would not personally.  I like to strafe around when I'm hovering over a crate.  If you do this you will be a statue while in your inventory screen and are asking to get shot easily.  If you bind both movement and inventory to WASD you might walk outside of the crates range and the loot would disappear from the inventory screen.

Offline DocHaji

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:17 AM - 05/16/18 »
I guess my real question is how do I correctly use the auxiliary function?

I tried selecting an auxillary system for this and one for hip ADS but I is not activating for some reason...

Offline Pick-Six

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:01 AM - 05/16/18 »
Add a 100ms delay when activating

Offline DocHaji

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:16 PM - 05/16/18 »
so..why does auxillary need a 100ms delay? I just want to understand the mechanics of it.

and do I need to have my aux setting inherit my normal ADS settings?

thanks

Offline BeastModeJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:26 AM - 05/17/18 »
if you dont add the delay it will register a double tap/hold or something and opens up the options menu instead of the inventory

you dont want it to inherit the keys from your other profile because you are gonna give it its own unique set of binds for looting

double tap to disable the menu/inventory bind within the aux config at the bottom. if you leave the cap lock bind at the bottom the loot config activates then registers a new press and deactivates really quickly. idk why....its weird

also tick the button that makes the aux 'toggle' pubgs inventory systems toggles