XIM Community

H1Z1 coming out soon. Let's discuss!  (Read 1000 times)

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
H1Z1 coming out soon. Let's discuss!
« on: 06:01 AM - 05/13/18 »
H1Z1 is coming out really soon and I'm sure PS4 ximmers are looking forward to it. Unfortunately an official ST won't be available upon launch but I'm sure we can find one and maybe find a game translator that we can make work for the meantime. When PUBG released on the Xbox , the community was testing numerous games to find that translator that worked well. It wasn't perfect but it got the job done until an official was created. We all thought the day would never come because the game made it difficult for our MVP mist to even try an attempt to create one because the game did not have a mode where he could stay in one place and focus and work his magic. His hard work and dedication made it a possibility however.

So while he does his magic when he gets the opportunity, we as a community can work together and find a temporary solution to make the game payable and enjoyable. So with that said I'd ike to invite the community, the gamers, and the hated by the controller users to our XIM community discord. With over 1k members currently, it's a place where you can discuss anything!

Here's the link and we hope to see you soon!

https://discord.gg/3TjShQr
« Last Edit: 06:08 AM - 05/13/18 by R3MiX »
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline Nataliy

• View Profile

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: H1Z1 coming out soon. Let's discuss!
« Reply #2 on: 12:00 PM - 05/14/18 »
I signed up for the beta with multiple email accounts. Should I get multiple invites I'd give one to Mist4fun so he can possibly get a head start on a ST. Y'all should all do the same, you don't have to if you don't want to, but if we want a ST available real soon it would help him alot. It's a win-win for all of us.
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline Cyanic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:01 PM - 05/14/18 »
It's going to be @#$% . Massive flop just like pubg is on Xbox

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:17 PM - 05/14/18 »

Maybe, maybe not. PUBG still has a million players playing if I'm not mistaken on Xbox. How is that a flop?
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline Cyanic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:38 PM - 05/14/18 »

Maybe, maybe not. PUBG still has a million players playing if I'm not mistaken on Xbox. How is that a flop?
Wouldn't say millions on Xbox.. matchmaking takes a while wouldn't be that high of a count

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• Australian Youtuber 1.4k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
« Reply #6 on: 05:24 PM - 05/14/18 »
i used 35 emails and not one code.. im done

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
« Reply #7 on: 08:03 PM - 05/14/18 »
I didn't get a code either. I plan on making some scripts for number key weapon selection among other things
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10:27 AM - 05/16/18 »
Anyone get a hand on beta codes? Would like to get some feedback about the game with the Apex.
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:36 PM - 05/21/18 »
Bump for D-Day.
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline PcSkeng

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02:31 PM - 05/21/18 »
Anyone get a hand on beta codes? Would like to get some feedback about the game with the Apex.

Itís bad, the aiming and sensitivity mechanics of the game are bad in general, takes 2 seconds to do a 360 on max sensitivity with controller so obviously the max in game sensitivity is a little bit toooooo too slow. Thereís a lot of acceleration, the first to third person transition just doesnít feel good and should be a option. Thereís a lot to fix and improve.
| Xim Apex ~ Logitech G502 ~ Corsair K70 Lux RGB Cherry MX Brown ~ Sony Nav ~ SteelSeries Dex ~ Astro A40 TR + TR MixAmp ~ PlayStation 4 |

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:45 AM - 05/22/18 »

Itís bad, the aiming and sensitivity mechanics of the game are bad in general, takes 2 seconds to do a 360 on max sensitivity with controller so obviously the max in game sensitivity is a little bit toooooo too slow. Thereís a lot of acceleration, the first to third person transition just doesnít feel good and should be a option. Thereís a lot to fix and improve.

There is always a deacceleration curve that can be made to combat it. If what you said is true about doing a 360 with a controller , oh boy!
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
« Reply #12 on: 10:41 AM - 05/22/18 »
There is always a deacceleration curve that can be made to combat it. If what you said is true about doing a 360 with a controller , oh boy!
No curve/ST can combat a look mechanic that can't be flicked. If it has lots of time based accel, mouse will feel bad with it.

I saw a post on reddit saying they fixed the look mechanics though so we'll see when I hop on after work
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline PcSkeng

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 10:52 AM - 05/22/18 »

I wouldnít have said it so many times lol, I literally kept resetting my game thinking it was bugged but nope, maybe they updated it but I just asked King Plays to go max sens and do a 360 and itís still slow ( looked a bit faster but I could be wrong )
| Xim Apex ~ Logitech G502 ~ Corsair K70 Lux RGB Cherry MX Brown ~ Sony Nav ~ SteelSeries Dex ~ Astro A40 TR + TR MixAmp ~ PlayStation 4 |

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 11:11 AM - 05/22/18 »
No curve/ST can combat a look mechanic that can't be flicked. If it has lots of time based accel, mouse will feel bad with it.

I saw a post on reddit saying they fixed the look mechanics though so we'll see when I hop on after work

Ok I used the wrong word. Not combat, but help with time based acceleration. Better?
XiM3R since ever since.