XIM Community

xim4 with Cmplus flashing purple lights + old FM fix  (Read 116 times)

Offline gamer

• View Profile
hi,i am using xim4 connected to cronusmax+,i tried latest firmwares on both and had flashing purple lights issue after every 4 to 5 minutes then i tried sa3 & sa6 with the same issue and then i tried the old firmware 20141114 thanks to obsiv and staff that its still exist
in the download section.
so my question is why cronusmax does not work properly with xim4 latest FW then the old FW,is there any chance in the future to get it work with the new firmwares?thanks a lot

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: xim4 with Cmplus flashing purple lights + old FM fix
« Reply #1 on: 12:58 PM - 05/11/18 »
I actually don't know the answer to this. I think CM+XIM4 users are using the latest firmware. If you don't see a response here you might try the CM forum next to see what others are using.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline gamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:18 PM - 05/11/18 »
I actually don't know the answer to this. I think CM+XIM4 users are using the latest firmware. If you don't see a response here you might try the CM forum next to see what others are using.
thanks for the reply,you replied me so quickly and thats why xim community is the best but i will have to wait for a week or more if asked on cronus community.
but like i said i had tried the latest fw and sa3,sa6 did not worked for me then 1114 fw.
i checked the cm+ & xim4 forum most of them are having the same problem except for one who said he was using the old xim4 fw and it works perfectly thats how i tried 1114 and it works,so i assumed cm+ works with stv1 but not with stv2 don't know why

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:36 PM - 05/11/18 »
This is a CM issue, not a Xim one. If they're not willing to fix it, you're out of luck. Get a Titan instead.

Offline gamer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:16 PM - 05/11/18 »
This is a CM issue, not a Xim one. If they're not willing to fix it, you're out of luck. Get a Titan instead.
i wish i was aware i thought both are the same things and it was cheap then t2, btw is there any link for old stv2 firmwares just want to try my luck