XIM Community

Hybrid Builder Pro Script  (Read 2382 times)

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
Re: Hybrid Builder Pro Script
« Reply #45 on: 09:52 PM - 05/24/18 »
Yeah it should make the scripts more consistent. It won't cause me to change the mechanics. Right now, my instant scripts should take about 0.1 seconds from button press to piece built, which is faster than if I used the new faster turbo build. I don't think I'll be changing anything unless people come across issues.

One thing people don't realize, is that I have like 6 different building scripts, tons of game mechanic exploit scripts, and other random various scripts floating around just for fortnite. I don't even play fortnite much anymore, and I when I did I didn't even use all of the scripts that I've written.

I won't know if something goes wrong with a script due to a change in game mechanics unless someone tells me so, but almost every time I get told my scripts don't work it is just someone who doesn't know how to use link or know how to set keybinds in xim manager.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline DR.Snibbel

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DrSnibbel
« Reply #46 on: 02:31 AM - 07/30/18 »
I like this Script. :)
For pyramid turbobuild does not work correctly.
For floor turbobuild does not work.

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 10:17 AM - 07/30/18 »
You're probably using scroll wheel as your R1 and L1 keys within the script. Scroll wheels cannot be held, therefore turbo build will not work with them.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline DR.Snibbel

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 04:18 AM - 08/01/18 »
You're probably using scroll wheel as your R1 and L1 keys within the script. Scroll wheels cannot be held, therefore turbo build will not work with them.

It works well now. Thank you.

Offline DR.Snibbel

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 10:41 PM - 08/09/18 »
Hey MRog40,
is there a way to get this sctipt with insta build ? I mean without tap twice between pieces?

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 07:27 AM - 08/10/18 »
Hey MRog40,
is there a way to get this sctipt with insta build ? I mean without tap twice between pieces?
I have some other builder pro scripts that may work the way you want, but just so you know you can hold down the build piece and it will build.

Tap to preview > Tap to build

Hold to build

Personally, I think being able to preview pieces is necessary, but I think I have a script out there that works as you desire.