XIM Community

FEEDBACK: [Firmware 20180501] [Manager 20180528] (**BETA**)  (Read 2606 times)

Offline tsdbhg

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xolhid
  • PSN ID: xolhid
Just installed it. Getting the ball rolling. HYPE!

edit: So far I don't feel a difference from gold. A good thing I guess. :P
« Last Edit: 06:08 PM - 05/29/18 by tsdbhg »

Offline Logsi

• View Profile
Updated TestFlight and the Apex no problems. Will give it a go and see if the connectivity between it and iOS is better. I have noticed I would have to close the app to be able to load up preferences again. Thankfully itís  never been an issue due to how quickly the Apex connects and loads configs.

Offline sizzerb

• View Profile
Connection seems to be good now. OBsIV can they be added to the boots again?
PS4 Pro// Xim Apex// Titan Two// Creative Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition// Creative BT-W2// Sennheiser Game One// 2x Fritzbox 7590// Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum// Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum// AOC U2879VF// SteelSeries QcK+// ROCCAT Taito Control//

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Thanks for testing everyone. Please let us know if pairing/connecting takes last time now too. I felt it did during testing, so, I'm curious if it'll be the same for you. Also, let us know if you get connection drops in situations you wouldn't have expected.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
Playes a few hours last night, no problems here.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Thanks for the feedback!

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Mayze x
Jumped on Fortnite last night using new beta and immediately noticed the android app connected 1st try and faster. Most of the time it would take 2 tries. Gameplay seemed just as smooth as gold version.

Offline b00st_g0d

• View Profile
Thanks for testing everyone. Please let us know if pairing/connecting takes last time now too. I felt it did during testing, so, I'm curious if it'll be the same for you. Also, let us know if you get connection drops in situations you wouldn't have expected.

Bt pairing/connecting is much noticeably faster.

Offline TroJanNinja

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TroJan-N1nja
  • PSN ID: idonthave
hey evryone  i found something worng  on XBOX ONE
whin i move Right Thumbstick * its hits 100%
but whin i move my mouse its hits 99%
so how we can fix it

Offline ryder553

• View Profile
Good update...no issues so far.

Side note:
I'm experiencing the flashing purple lights issue again. This also occured on the previous BETA build (which became the current stable version). While the build that you manually sent me fixed the problem, I recently switched from an UGREEN USB switch to an IOGEAR USB Switch. No noticeable negative effects to gameplay, simply an annoyance to see the lights  ;D
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Logitech G502 | Logitech G19s | SteelSeries QcK+ | MixAmp Pro TR | Sennheiser Game One

Offline David Hwang

• View Profile
Re: FEEDBACK: [Firmware 20180501] [Manager 20180501] (**BETA**)
« Reply #10 on: 05:40 AM - 05/03/18 »
OBsIV,

Hi, can you support landscape mode for Android? Thanks!

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 07:21 PM - 05/03/18 »
I'm experiencing the flashing purple lights issue again. This also occured on the previous BETA build (which became the current stable version). While the build that you manually sent me fixed the problem, I recently switched from an UGREEN USB switch to an IOGEAR USB Switch. No noticeable negative effects to gameplay, simply an annoyance to see the lights  ;D
Which model IOGear switch are you using? And are you using a CM, T1 or T2?

I have two IOGear GUS404s and a new Sabrent USB SW-20 switch in my setup, along with a T2 and don't get purple lights.

Purple lights indicate a USB sync issue, so you can try dialling down your Apex response rate temporary to see if the issue persists at 500 or 250Hz.

Offline ryder553

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08:07 PM - 05/03/18 »
Which model IOGear switch are you using? And are you using a CM, T1 or T2?

I have two IOGear GUS404s and a new Sabrent USB SW-20 switch in my setup, along with a T2 and don't get purple lights.

Purple lights indicate a USB sync issue, so you can try dialling down your Apex response rate temporary to see if the issue persists at 500 or 250Hz.

Only the GUS402 without a CM, T1, or T2.
I will try on a lower response rate tomorrow :)
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Logitech G502 | Logitech G19s | SteelSeries QcK+ | MixAmp Pro TR | Sennheiser Game One

Offline Swedge9187

• na h-Alba gaisgeil
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Swedge9187
« Reply #13 on: 10:04 AM - 05/04/18 »
Using know if my problem is xim or my phone

I've always been able to connect to my son fine up u till just before the latest beta was released

Since then I've always had to turn my Bluetooth off then back to get it to connect to the xim

I thought the new beta would fix it but it's not

Phone problem or xim?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #14 on: 10:53 AM - 05/04/18 »
What type of phone is it?