XIM Community

My review on Xim Apex! What Xim Apex did to my gameplay..  (Read 254 times)

Offline eyric

• View Profile
I just received my Xim Apex 2 days ago and this is my review.

• I would start with the box it was simple I expected it to be more presentable given the price that I paid for the product (99$ for the Xim Apex + an additional 40$ for the shipping and 10$ tax).
  • Configuring and setting up the Xim Apex was easy and fast. You'll just find what sensitivity fits you and that's it!
  • The reaction of the mouse of the Xim Apex is really really good I don't experience any jitter or problems hands down for that. On Overwatch I usually get 20-30% accuracy with a controller but with the Xim Apex I get 50-60% accuracy. With Widowmaker scope accuracy I get 20-25% with a controller but with Xim Apex I get 50-70%.
  • Support in forum - the moderators/admins or other advance users reply fast to your problem so if you're having any trouble at your Xim Apex just post and you'll get help ASAP.
To sum it all up Xim Apex is worth the price and you should purchase it because it's better than any other keyboard and mouse adaptor!
« Last Edit: 06:11 AM - 04/20/18 by eyric »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: My review on Xim Apex! What Xim Apex did to my gameplay..
« Reply #1 on: 10:43 AM - 04/20/18 »
Thanks for your feedback!
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline 19OhLeut82

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ReneLeon1920
« Reply #2 on: 02:01 PM - 04/24/18 »
Also ich bin eigentlich Fachmann in sachen PC... und Spiele auch darüber...vor Kurzen habe ich mir die PS4 gekauft und bin mit Controller nicht so geschickt da ich nur K / M kenne.
Dank Apex muss ich sagen spiele ich nur noch über PS4 .

Support / Forum werden Fragen & Probleme schnell gelöst bzw. der weg zur Lösung wird angegeben, man ist nicht alleine und es wird alles ernst genommen.

Manche Kritik die man liest von PS & XBox Spieler das es Unfähr sei mit Xim/Apex zu spielen finde ich etwas überzogen, den man geht mit der Zukunft & die Zukunft sagt Spiele --> Schneller, Bequemer & Besser !!! :-)

Respekt an die Hersteller & Macher ---> weiter so !!!
PS4 Slim | XIM Apex | FW: 20180402 | Belkin Easy Tranc.(F4U060) | Win.10 x64 | XIM Link Beta 1.1 build: 1804.165 | XIMAPEXManager-20180402-PC | K: Logi. G910 | M: Logi. G502 | Pad: Logi. G440 | Polling: 1000 | Dpi: 3200 | Android 7.0 | XIMAPEXManager 5.00.20180402-Android

Offline Grarrg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:05 AM - 04/27/18 »
I just received my Xim Apex 2 days ago and this is my review.

• I would start with the box it was simple I expected it to be more presentable given the price that I paid for the product (99$ for the Xim Apex + an additional 40$ for the shipping and 10$ tax).

Honestly, it is a small product and I am glad that a ton of packing materials and waste in an extra large box are not included.
We need to conserve resources.[/list]