XIM Community

Any quick way to produce Balistics?  (Read 251 times)

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Any quick way to produce Balistics?
« on: 02:53 AM - 04/17/18 »
The Ballistics got better but drawing several of them is still a nightmare. Its just not possible to take a curve and make it steeper and steeper without loosing severe lifetime. Is there a PC or webbased editor for this?
RookCheck: Relax, no one is attacking you personally.

Offline 1me

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: jonesthechiller
Re: Any quick way to produce Balistics?
« Reply #1 on: 03:50 AM - 04/17/18 »
That would be very helpful. Or make the graph editable like a bezier curve?

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:37 AM - 04/17/18 »
I asked for Bezier long time ago. I don't ask Xim tech for it seems too complicated to do.

Offline MRog40

• Buy me AWP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
« Reply #3 on: 10:29 AM - 04/18/18 »
Why would you want to take a curve and make it steeper? Just increasing the sensitivity should to the same thing
PS4 | i5-6500, 1060 6GB | Samsung C24FG70 | Steelseries QcK XXL | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | Astro A40 TR | Logitech G502 Spectrum |  Fortnite Combat Pro Build Script | Fortnite Builder Pro Script

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:24 AM - 04/18/18 »
Absolutely not. Only a steeper straight line is equal to sens increase, not a curve. The idea behind this is to have 1:1 mouse movement when moving the mouse slow and have slow aim there, but to increase the view speed exponentially. I played around with ballistics today, which is brutally annoying as extremely time consuming, and I found this curve. It feels very similar to the "flawed one". For claw grippers it is possible to have accuracy in aiming and fast turn speed from wrist only with this curve. Now if you make it flatter aka the max hits more to the right you will need to lift the wrist and turn by lower arm and if you make to even more flat you will play full arm. 

Hip: sens, 3.0 12000 dpi 1000hz sync: common ADS: wont tell you play around without aiming down to understand what i mean. And don't try this if you are no claw wrist player. You wonīt have fun.

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAAxYGKAroD6oUahk+H24lCCzqNMg+5kkCVdpnEIGqnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Now it would be nice to be able to enter mathematical equations or bezier. Its horrible to edit Ballistics. Itís a shame for such a powerful tool.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:48 AM - 04/18/18 »
Now I would like to tweak this which is a pain as it means to redraw the whole curve most of the time. At least the + and minus should change the hundredth instead of the thousandth so one could keep the + or minus pressed to change the curve. + and - are useless as they are.

Offline MRog40

• Buy me AWP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
« Reply #6 on: 04:36 PM - 04/18/18 »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from my understanding trying to adjust an entire curve is the same as changing the sensitivity. Take a look at this image, and assume the red curve hasn't changed in terms of it's shape but has just been rotated about the origin.

PS4 | i5-6500, 1060 6GB | Samsung C24FG70 | Steelseries QcK XXL | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | Astro A40 TR | Logitech G502 Spectrum |  Fortnite Combat Pro Build Script | Fortnite Builder Pro Script

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:29 PM - 04/18/18 »
Hmm, you are right I think. First I thought: you max out at a much higher hand speed at the left but then again its much more sens that is set.

So thatís the funny thing that happened with the flawed ST back then. Obs accidentally had acceleration in the ST and hit the max real early like your right pic. So that was why the flawed one was a dream for claw wrist players.

Obsiv can you please confirm? That would mean I just need to set up one f(x)=x^2 or  f(x)=x^2+y or whatever and then just play around with the sens without redrawing?

« Last Edit: 10:36 PM - 04/18/18 by roads »

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12:13 AM - 04/19/18 »
so that would mean entering the numbers below would make me have a perfect curve exponential in this case and I just adjust the steepness with the sens? Would be the same as f(x)=x^2/y where y is the steepness=sens?

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12:17 AM - 04/19/18 »
Funny thing is Obs takes out acceleration with the ST and I put it back.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12:38 AM - 04/19/18 »
OK here you go not sure if to go with x^2 or ^2/2 :

makes this ballistics.

X5BC:gACAMoDIgcKDIITihwiJkoyAj9KTiJeinCChAqcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

calculated here:
https://www.matheretter.de/rechner/wertetabelle

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12:58 AM - 04/19/18 »
Tested it, getting there but gets too steep too fast, feels like a jump when turning. Any ideas someone what equation to smooth that out?

Entering equations into the ballistic editor would spare tons of time fiddling around with + and - that do not work and the missing "," for German language that I am forced to use.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03:52 AM - 04/19/18 »
f(x)=x^2/3

X5BC:gACAIYCFgSyCEoM+hLCGYYhVioyNBY/BksCWAZmFnUyhVacQpxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

feel free to input in-betweens like x^2/2,5 or Values over 3 , it really bores me to death entering 32 values each time without being able to insert a "."
Adding sens dos not feel like stretching the curve. I might be wrong.

calculator is up there settings are:

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 03:54 AM - 04/19/18 »
Nice work Roads. I agree, it could be more intuitive and less time-intensive to create exponential curves.

Perhaps plotting three or four points should automatically interpolate between them based on selecting an Exponential checkbox. Curves are linear by default, so that option's already covered.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 03:59 AM - 04/19/18 »
I need help understanding this. Mrog conviced me that the curve gets streched by the sens. Now x^2/3 feels so much better than x^2/2 whatever sens I set to the later. /3 there is no jump. It may feel better if there was no values under the line and the beginning was 1:1. Not sure.
I am not entering more possibilities, the Xim app wont do that to me. Let us enter equations or have a dropdown with presets.