XIM Community

XIM Apex Discussion. +CoD  (Read 173 times)

Offline jamesdonwheels2626

• SHOT BY OR YOU KILLED DAHANDICAPEDGUY, I STILL WIN
    • View Profile
    • twitch
  • Gamertag: DaHandicapedGuy
XIM Apex Discussion. +CoD
« on: 06:39 PM - 04/16/18 »
So now thatís itís been out for a couple months, hows everyone liking the apex and the newest beta firmware?!   I freaking love it!   Lol.  Iíve played around with all sorts of settings.  From polling, to all synchronized settings including off. They all have their advantages and disadvantages in my opinion!     This is coming from someone who never PC gamed ornused a mouse until 6 months ago...lol.  This is just unfair. (Joking).  My turns on people were sick enough when I played with my scuff, but a mouse?   Jesus Christ.  Some of the turns Iíve gotten Ed on people with accuracy mind you should classified as a type sickness by the CDC. Lol. 

WHAT ARE YOUR SETTINGS AND FEEDBACK?

As for me, Iíve 5 configs that I run for CoD.  As thatís really all I play. I still adjust on the fly.  So my settings are pointless lol.  It depends on the level of try harded ness in the lobby and what game mode.  I would also like to add that after the new update on 4-10 for Call of Duty,  something does and still feels a little off AT TIMES, but my guess is their servers are overloading once again because of how many people came back to the game again to try out the complete overhaul.
Wheelchair Bound Gamer Who Runs And Guns
Xim Apex beta  402firmware
steele series 700/Nav

Offline Vicenter

• View Profile
Re: XIM Apex Discussion. +CoD
« Reply #1 on: 10:34 PM - 04/17/18 »
For the content I have read these are considered to increase my knowledge to a great deal.

Offline jamesdonwheels2626

• SHOT BY OR YOU KILLED DAHANDICAPEDGUY, I STILL WIN
    • View Profile
    • twitch
  • Gamertag: DaHandicapedGuy
« Reply #2 on: 03:47 AM - 04/18/18 »
Huh?
Wheelchair Bound Gamer Who Runs And Guns
Xim Apex beta  402firmware
steele series 700/Nav

Offline tepidblack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:11 PM - 04/18/18 »
I've always used the same settings. 11.5HIP 3.5ADS, 8K DPI, this goes up to 92HIP and 28ADS on Apex 1000Hz with 4 smoothing. Synchronise off. Never used a curve in CoD even with XIM4, never felt the need to. 3.5+ K/D in IW and WWII, the only two CoDs I've played entirely with XIM.

Apex felt off a bit at first, but that was just because it reacted quicker, once I got used to it I was back where I was with the XIM4. Can't say I'm any better with 1KHz though.