XIM Community

ive been on the waiting list since like late december/early jan? obsiv  (Read 366 times)

Offline Kocho

• View Profile
just wanting to know why ihavent gotten an email at all since then? when can i expect the next available bunch? just want my apex already since my xim4 has been broke since November of last year. holy hell

Offline Beaker1991

• View Profile
Just do like I did and check the store on a regular basis. They were in stock about 3 weeks ago and I managed to score one then.

Offline PixelSquish

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TahiniMeanie
I just assumed they were on sale by now. What happened?

Offline 2nomast3r

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Forras_
It says out of stock right now. I tried ordering one earlier today, got to review purchase page then it told me it was out of stock.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
We did a pre-release for forum members with plan of notifying the waiting list after intial demand subsided. We have a new batch coming which we will be notifying the list. We hope to have that batch start shipping withing one to two weeks.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Sl3vin

• View Profile
I am with 3 E-Mail addys since Dezember in the waiting list but geht 0 emails :D

But i have my xim since the store get the update "in stock" for 5 mins :-)

Offline BLAz3G0d

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BLAz3G0d
Tbh I'm very inpatient so I went to Newegg and bought one . The waiting list was too long  wait for me so ....  *disclaimer* it was 123$ when I bought it plus express 2 day shipping so it was  pretty expensive . If you cannot wait any longer go to Newegg if not wait

Offline PcSkeng

• View Profile
just wanting to know why ihavent gotten an email at all since then? when can i expect the next available bunch? just want my apex already since my xim4 has been broke since November of last year. holy hell

Just order from amazon?
| Xim Apex ~ Logitech G502 ~ Corsair K70 Lux RGB Cherry MX Brown ~ Sony Nav ~ SteelSeries Dex ~ Astro A40 TR + TR MixAmp ~ PlayStation 4 |

Offline BLAz3G0d

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BLAz3G0d
If you want it now then order from amazon but it will be more expensive.  If you have the patience then wait till they restock