XIM Community

[Fortnite] XIM + T2 | Builder Pro = 1 Button Turbo-Instant Build Script  (Read 6368 times)

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: alanmcgamer
Sorry CxDom, I can't commit to do the translation of my Script to AHK. I'm short of time.

I did wrote the code using some redundant variables, to make it as legible as possible.
XIM APEX
PS4 ProASUS VG245H 24"Astro A40 TR MixAmpRazer OrbweaverTt Ventus RHyper XL
[Fortnite] XIM+TitanTwo: Turbo InstantBuild ScriptPC Build like Hotkeys Script

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
All right gentlemen, I just updated the Script.

[03:39 PM - 05/03/18] UPDATE:
COOL NEW FEATURE: While building, Press , will draw your Gun ALWAYS

Sometimes while I'm building and get into a gunfight, I need to get back to my gun. However, I had my pickaxe up before enter building mode, so when I exit build mode gets me back to my pickaxe and I have to press RB/R1 or Y/Triangle to get my weapon.

Now, pressing Right D-Pad gets me out of build mode directly to my gun ALWAYS, regardless if I had pickaxe up or gun previously.

In some degree offers a mechanic available on PC. There, we can go from build mode to gun directly by pressing the weapon slot. Weapon slot direct selection is not possible on consoles, this might be the best next thing we can get.

Hope you guys enjoy. I know that you will ;)
« Last Edit: 04:45 PM - 05/03/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX

Offline Phillyman5000

• View Profile
Everything is updated and setting double checked.  Its the Titan 2 thats the problem.  With the Apex alone my sound doesnt drop out. Add the titan 2 and the sound(mic) goes dead after a couple of minutes.  When the Apex is connected to the Titan is where my problem begins.  If the Titan is plugged into the Apex i dont have the issue.  Not sure why im the only one.  May have to move to the Xim link.

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Well I will go first to Titan Two Support forum and make my money worth. There’s something off in your unit
XIM APEX

Offline ocelotdelta

• View Profile
As someone new to the scene, I just got xim apex, what does the titan two offer in terms of benefits? Why use xim and titan 2 together?

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Hello there!, welcome to the XIM Community.

Titan Two is an input device, that allows to connect almost any controller to your console, XBOX, PS3, Switch, Arcade etc, and also Mouse and Keyboard, however mouse and keyboard translator performance on XIM is better. Another features that Titan Two offers is be able to use macros (a combination of keystrokes or commands that can be execute by pressing a single key) and more advance scripts. Scripts are the next step allows you to manipulate the input and output of your console reading events and create responses.

P.E.Let say a game needs to double tap forward to run. With macros you can create one that has the double forward tapped on an specific key, then you press that key it will send a signal of double tapping and it will run.

Script has more power, you can program that if you press the stick more than 75% forward it will run.

In case of Fortnite, it was popular to use because the first build layouts were very clunky, needed a lot of pressing combinations and an script can simplify everything for the user, with a single press key it will do it for you, giving you a more PC like experience.

I play with XIM for 2 years and used mouse with onboard support and macro features, no needed T2. I tried on curiosity, and because I have programming knowledge, I'm having fun playing with it.

Is a great complement for your XIM, but not required.
« Last Edit: 06:05 PM - 05/08/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX

Offline justasunuse3

• View Profile
I had a question what if i just want to use the autohotkey just for pc instead of connecting it to my ps4 and such. For example if i just want to go to friends house and just load the autohotkey on the pc and play do you have one just for pc instead of xim and such? if so can you direct me please.

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
I didn't get it dude. Are you asking for a script that gives you the Switch-to-Weapon Hotkey, for Fornite BR on PC?
XIM APEX

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Small side update, I successfully added a Direct Slot selection but is not for this script, it needs more keys that the XIM4 or PS4/XBX controller have. Demo
XIM APEX

Offline justasunuse3

• View Profile
No i mean i seen the demo video of you building really fast and I was wondering do you have that for only the pc version auto hotkey

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Oh, OK well I don't know about any software that allows you to run GPC scripts on PC.
XIM APEX

Offline justasunuse3

• View Profile
Sorry thought this autohotkey script work on pc fortnite br

Offline manny82825

• View Profile
this works but after a while of use it stops working why does that happen i have all the settings correct. And sometimes it messes my aim up by doing an extra click on its own.

Offline nutnsbolts

• View Profile
I have a couple questions.

1. Using this script. When you are in the lobby and want to go from one tab to another. It double taps so it skips a tab. For example I want to see my challenges but it will skip to the next tab. Clicking twice automatically?  Is that expected?

2.  I noticed you updated the scripts on page 2 or 3 do you update the original post as well? Trying to make sure I have the latest scripts.

Offline nutnsbolts

• View Profile
All right gentlemen, I just updated the Script.

[03:39 PM - 05/03/18] UPDATE:
COOL NEW FEATURE: While building, Press , will draw your Gun ALWAYS

Sometimes while I'm building and get into a gunfight, I need to get back to my gun. However, I had my pickaxe up before enter building mode, so when I exit build mode gets me back to my pickaxe and I have to press RB/R1 or Y/Triangle to get my weapon.

Now, pressing Right D-Pad gets me out of build mode directly to my gun ALWAYS, regardless if I had pickaxe up or gun previously.

In some degree offers a mechanic available on PC. There, we can go from build mode to gun directly by pressing the weapon slot. Weapon slot direct selection is not possible on consoles, this might be the best next thing we can get.

Hope you guys enjoy. I know that you will ;)

Sorry where is the script? Is it the one on the first page or the one on the 2nd page?