XIM Community

Xim4 config with new builder pro  (Read 502 times)

Offline Antec800

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antec800
Xim4 config with new builder pro
« on: 03:54 AM - 04/15/18 »
Is there a update coming out for it on Xbox

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim4 config with new builder pro
« Reply #1 on: 08:18 AM - 04/15/18 »
you can already use it now, the buttons your xim manager show you just arent correct in some cases
look at the ingame controller layout of builder pro and bind your buttons accordingly :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:40 PM - 04/15/18 »
you can already use it now, the buttons your xim manager show you just arent correct in some cases
look at the ingame controller layout of builder pro and bind your buttons accordingly :)
No they need to update it some thing is wrong with builder pro on xim because when u turbo build with right click your sens gets cuts by More than half and only work around I found was turning my ads using to 25 which is not good because I can barley aim so switched it back..

Offline Antec800

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antec800
« Reply #3 on: 11:44 PM - 04/15/18 »
Exactly thatís why it would be really helpful for a new st

Offline Parzival

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:59 AM - 04/16/18 »
I don't think this is the ST's problem. Since right click is naturally ADS, it will result in lower sensitivity if you press it. You can bind a secondary button to left trigger if you don't mind using a different button for stairs in build mode. This way, the ADS sensitivity won't trigger when you try to build stairs.