XIM Community

Keyboard recommendations  (Read 114 times)

Offline Kuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Zergsy
Keyboard recommendations
« on: 11:08 PM - 04/14/18 »
Hey all, so far Ive been using a stock membrane keyboard that came with my old PC its not bad and gets the job done but with me changing my setup I wanted to know what keyboards would be the best for a Xim Apex.

I personally love Cherry Red switches and RGB so if anyone has any idea what would be a good one I would love to know.
| Logitech G502 | G213 Prodigy | ROG Sheath | ROG PG258Q 240Hz | 1000Hz | 3200 DPI |

Offline 1me

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: jonesthechiller
Re: Keyboard recommendations
« Reply #1 on: 06:13 PM - 04/15/18 »
I am very statisfied with all the logitech products ive been using in the past. You might have a look on the Logitech Orion series, those keyboards are not too expensive and deliver a great quality. If youre gaming on pc aswell you will benefit from the amazing software that lets you easily adjust macros, scripts and lightning effects.
🇦🇸 🇹🇭🇪 🇴🇱🇩 🇦🇩🇦🇬🇪 🇬🇴🇪🇸: 🇫🇴🇴🇱 🇲🇪 🇴🇳🇨🇪, 🇸🇭🇦🇲🇪 🇴🇳 🇾🇴🇺. 🇫🇴🇴🇱 🇲🇪 🇹🇼🇮🇨🇪, 🇸🇭🇦🇲🇪 🇴🇳 🇲🇪.

Offline Kuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Zergsy
Re: Keyboard recommendations
« Reply #2 on: 04:47 PM - 04/16/18 »
I am very statisfied with all the logitech products ive been using in the past. You might have a look on the Logitech Orion series, those keyboards are not too expensive and deliver a great quality. If youre gaming on pc aswell you will benefit from the amazing software that lets you easily adjust macros, scripts and lightning effects.
Im currently looking at Razer and Asus keyboards have to say the look of Logitech keyboards is nice, probably going to order one, thanks for the recommendation.
| Logitech G502 | G213 Prodigy | ROG Sheath | ROG PG258Q 240Hz | 1000Hz | 3200 DPI |