XIM Community

Suggestion: Make Xim Manager on windows compatible with bluetooth?  (Read 50 times)

Offline junkmasterer

• View Profile
Like the title says, I am wondering if this could be a feature.
Many computers and laptops have Bluetooth embedded as well as many Bluetooth dongles out there.
It's easy to change a configuration on the fly on your phone because of the Bluetooth connection.
I'm no software engineer and don't know how feasible this would be to implement.
Just figured I'd ask in case this hasn't been thought of before.

What do others think of this idea?

Offline ceebs

• Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Like the title says, I am wondering if this could be a feature.
Many computers and laptops have Bluetooth embedded as well as many Bluetooth dongles out there.
It's easy to change a configuration on the fly on your phone because of the Bluetooth connection.
I'm no software engineer and don't know how feasible this would be to implement.
Just figured I'd ask in case this hasn't been thought of before.

What do others think of this idea?

Poll
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, CM Swift-RX XL, Audio Technica ATH AD700, MixAmp Pro, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 4690k@4.2GHz, Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill RipjawsX@2000MHz, XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables.

And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Unfortunately Windows is pretty bad/behind on Bluetooth LE support as compared to Android and iOS. This is why wireless doesn't exist on Windows (since we've switched from Classic to LE).
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.