XIM Community

Logitech g502 settings  (Read 271 times)

Offline ivanmilitare

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: NavySealRR
Logitech g502 settings
« on: 01:00 PM - 04/12/18 »
Hi all i play rainbow six siege with xim 4 and mouse logitech g502 proteus spectrum, but i can't find a good settings.. i'm here from 2 hours, i can't find a sensibility (ads and hip) in game i ve 100 sens and 100 sens.
Can anyone help me? Please

Offline ivanmilitare

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: NavySealRR
Re: Logitech g502 settings
« Reply #1 on: 06:24 AM - 04/14/18 »
A forum of shi t!no one help, @#$%

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:56 AM - 04/14/18 »
I'm sorry, I don't have specific config settings to share. I do recommend verifying your in-game settings match those on the game settings page.

http://xim.tech/settings

Next, verify you're using max or a high DPI then it's just a matter of adjusting your Hip and ADS sensitivity to your preference. Sensitivity will be subjective based on the game, DPI, and the person. What works for one person may not work for another.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #3 on: 05:11 AM - 04/16/18 »
A forum of shi t!no one help, @#$%

Great way to ask for help. Please reconsider your choice of Diplomat as a career option.

As mist said "Sensitivity will be subjective based on the game, DPI, and the person. What works for one person may not work for another."

To work out what works best for you:

For Hip, do a 180 at your normal 'flick' turn speed. If you can't do an about face increase the sensitivity until you can. If you turn too far, decrease it.
If the red lights flash on the Apex, either:
  • lower your sensitivity until you can turn 180 without them flashing, or
  • slow down your turn, or
  • accept the limitation, or
  • change the Ballistic Curve.
For ADS, go into a private match, pick a stationary target at ~15' away, aim at it and then strafe left and right whilst staying on target. If you can't stay with the target, increase your sensitivity. If you constantly overshoot, decrease it.
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, CM Swift-RX XL, Audio Technica ATH AD700, MixAmp Pro, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 4690k@4.2GHz, Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill RipjawsX@2000MHz, XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables.

And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!