XIM Community

Artisan cloth pads  (Read 139 times)

Offline thediscobiscuits

• barber shreds
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ricko229
Artisan cloth pads
« on: 12:12 AM - 04/12/18 »
Anyone use one of these? They look nice. Id like to get one that is like the zowie G-SR. Just seeing if anyone has tried them out
PS4 Pro / PC / i7-4790k GTX 970

XIM Apex

Mouse: Zowie EC2-B | Mousepad: Zowie G-SR | DPI: 3200 | Hz: 500 | Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ducky One TKL Blue LED Cherry MX Reds with O-Rings | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-AD700x / AntLion ModMic / Turtle Beach DSS2

Offline JarBOR

• Primum non nocere
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: JarBORx
  • PSN ID: JarBOR
Re: Artisan cloth pads
« Reply #1 on: 01:24 AM - 04/12/18 »
Artisan Hayate  Othu Soft L + optic mouse. Great combo :)
CM Quick Fire Rapid, KBP V60 Mini, Logitech G900, Sony Gold Wireless Headset, DSS2 + Sennheiser HD 598 + Modmic 4 - Ps4, Steelseries H Wireless - Xbox One, Artisan Hien Soft Xsoft, Artisan Hayate Soft, Artisan Zero Xsoft, Artisan Hayate Otsu Soft

Offline thediscobiscuits

• barber shreds
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:36 AM - 04/12/18 »
Artisan Hayate  Othu Soft L + optic mouse. Great combo :)

Should I get the Xsoft or just Soft? I want it to feel like my G-SR kind of or my QcK Heavy. I'll be using it with a Zowie EC2-A/FK2

What about the artisan zero Xsoft? Right now it's looking like either the hayate otsu soft or zero xsoft. I don't want the cloth pad to feel like a hybrid though... If that makes any sense
« Last Edit: 01:53 AM - 04/12/18 by thediscobiscuits »

XIM Apex

Mouse: Zowie EC2-B | Mousepad: Zowie G-SR | DPI: 3200 | Hz: 500 | Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ducky One TKL Blue LED Cherry MX Reds with O-Rings | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-AD700x / AntLion ModMic / Turtle Beach DSS2

Offline JarBOR

• Primum non nocere
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:04 AM - 04/12/18 »
Only Hayate Othu Soft. Xsoft too slow. Zero for laser mouse.
CM Quick Fire Rapid, KBP V60 Mini, Logitech G900, Sony Gold Wireless Headset, DSS2 + Sennheiser HD 598 + Modmic 4 - Ps4, Steelseries H Wireless - Xbox One, Artisan Hien Soft Xsoft, Artisan Hayate Soft, Artisan Zero Xsoft, Artisan Hayate Otsu Soft

Offline thediscobiscuits

• barber shreds
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:21 AM - 04/12/18 »
Only Hayate Othu Soft. Xsoft too slow. Zero for laser mouse.

Ok good to know thanks bud.

Edit: from watching YouTube reviews and googling the Zero Xsoft and Hayate Otsu Soft... Wouldn't the zero be the slower of the 2 and the hayate being like a hybrid kind of like the DeX?
« Last Edit: 02:36 AM - 04/12/18 by thediscobiscuits »

XIM Apex

Offline JarBOR

• Primum non nocere
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:49 AM - 04/12/18 »
Zero Xsoft a bit faster but less control. Hayate Othu Soft sweet spot for me and logitech g mice with PMW3366 sensor.

Offline thediscobiscuits

• barber shreds
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:48 AM - 04/12/18 »
Think I'll go for the Hayate Otsu Soft then... Is it a rough mousepad cause I don't want that :) lol

Haven't pulled the trigger on buying this pad yet. Waiting for more insight on it or if anyone else owns one
« Last Edit: 09:45 AM - 04/12/18 by thediscobiscuits »

XIM Apex

Offline sncjez

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: sncjez
« Reply #7 on: 10:11 AM - 04/12/18 »
Been using the Ninja Fx Kou Xsoft https://www.artisan-jp.com/fx-hayate-kou-eng.html for the past couple of months one of the newer cloths in the line up has tracked very well combined with my ultra light accuracy is like laser and speed doesn't seem to be a problem although anything over 6k dpi using xim is a bit sporadic 4000 dpi seems to be the sweet spot holding a steady 1000hz.

Xsoft was my choice as like to pc game for better hold without aim assist.

Great pads, i have swapped a bit with logi g440 hard pad but this i always prefer is now permanent on my desk.

Offline thediscobiscuits

• barber shreds
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10:38 AM - 04/12/18 »
Been using the Ninja Fx Kou Xsoft https://www.artisan-jp.com/fx-hayate-kou-eng.html for the past couple of months one of the newer cloths in the line up has tracked very well combined with my ultra light accuracy is like laser and speed doesn't seem to be a problem although anything over 6k dpi using xim is a bit sporadic 4000 dpi seems to be the sweet spot holding a steady 1000hz.

Great pads, i have swapped a bit with logi g440 hard pad but this i always prefer is now permanent on my desk.

Out of all these pads though which is most similiar to the Zowie G-SR/QcK Heavy? I'm different then most cloth players and actually prefer more control and higher friction on my cloth pad compared to having it glide really easy and be fast. I don't like speed cloth pads

XIM Apex

Offline sncjez

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10:54 AM - 04/12/18 »

Out of all these pads though which is most similiar to the Zowie G-SR/QcK Heavy? I'm different then most cloth players and actually prefer more control and higher friction on my cloth pad compared to having it glide really easy and be fast. I don't like speed cloth pads

Not familiar with gsr/qck i would say pick Xsoft but which one, here is a good thread if you haven't seen it some good feedback.

http://www.overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1646047-new-artisan-fx-series.html

Offline thediscobiscuits

• barber shreds
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10:59 AM - 04/12/18 »

Not familiar with gsr/qck i would say pick Xsoft but which one, here is a good thread if you haven't seen it some good feedback.

Thanks for that link bud. Im assuming I stand correct then with the artisan Zero Xsoft being the slowest pad of them all and most control? I don't want to use a hybrid pad like the Hayate Otsu which claims to have speed and control... Is that what the hayate is considered? Hybrid?

XIM Apex

Offline sncjez

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:43 AM - 04/13/18 »

Thanks for that link bud. Im assuming I stand correct then with the artisan Zero Xsoft being the slowest pad of them all and most control? I don't want to use a hybrid pad like the Hayate Otsu which claims to have speed and control... Is that what the hayate is considered? Hybrid?

Probably from what i have read Xsoft Zero, quite a few to pick from now and not cheap only have owned an old hayate to  one of the newer cloths it's an investigation that's for sure.