XIM Community

Fortnite 1 Key Builder Pro Mode  (Read 9302 times)

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
Re: Fortnite 1 Key Builder Pro Mode
« Reply #45 on: 10:33 PM - 04/16/18 »
What are the odds of the script messing up in a build fight?

It's never gotten me killed. If it sucked I wouldn't use it. If you aren't pausing your game and editing settings and stuff it shouldn't really mess up ever. If you find aspot it consistently messes up you can let me know and I'll fix it. It is very, very trustworthy.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline Sleepy

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 12:12 AM - 04/17/18 »
Another great job! Everything worked great for me except my character stops while sprinting when whipping out  the stairs (only stairs) for some reason. I use shift for sprint and while sprinting if I press the Q button to take out the stairs he stops the sprint and stairs come out, doesn't happen with any other item.

This is actually an issue in the game, not with the script. They have said on reddit that they are fixing it in the next update.

Basically L2 is stairs, and sometimes when in build mode pressing L2 will ADS instead of place a stair, which will make you stop sprinting.
This is a 100% bug in game for sure? Just asking because with all the testing I can't get this to happen even once with a controller switching to stairs while sprinting. But with the script it happens every time and breaks my sprint.

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 06:47 AM - 04/17/18 »
Another great job! Everything worked great for me except my character stops while sprinting when whipping out  the stairs (only stairs) for some reason. I use shift for sprint and while sprinting if I press the Q button to take out the stairs he stops the sprint and stairs come out, doesn't happen with any other item.

This is actually an issue in the game, not with the script. They have said on reddit that they are fixing it in the next update.

Basically L2 is stairs, and sometimes when in build mode pressing L2 will ADS instead of place a stair, which will make you stop sprinting.
This is a 100% bug in game for sure? Just asking because with all the testing I can't get this to happen even once with a controller switching to stairs while sprinting. But with the script it happens every time and breaks my sprint.

Drop a Link to the reddit post and I also think itís a xim issue with the ads setting because as soon as I took it off it was gone itís not a xim really itís just that u have right click as ads activate and whenever u press it u get a really low sens so do mrrog fix or if u donít have a transfer cable disable ads mode and fix your ads in game.

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 10:48 AM - 04/17/18 »
I saw on reddit that it is a bug with the game that will be fixed in the next patch. You probably can't recreate it with a controller because you aren't fast enough when you manually press circle then L2, but the script is. You can simply increase the delay in the script if the issue bothers you
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 10:50 AM - 04/17/18 »
Drop a Link to the reddit post and I also think itís a xim issue with the ads setting because as soon as I took it off it was gone itís not a xim really itís just that u have right click as ads activate and whenever u press it u get a really low sens so do mrrog fix or if u donít have a transfer cable disable ads mode and fix your ads in game.
He's not even talking about the same issue as you. Pulling up stairs sometimes breaks sprint, it has nothing to do with the apex's ADS sensitivity activation.

Using the in game ADS sensitivity will mess with the ST and cause you to not have 1:1 aiming. I wouldn't recommend it. Just add a ADS delay and don't use turbo build mode.

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 11:42 AM - 04/17/18 »
He's not even talking about the same issue as you. Pulling up stairs sometimes breaks sprint, it has nothing to do with the apex's ADS sensitivity activation.

Using the in game ADS sensitivity will mess with the ST and cause you to not have 1:1 aiming. I wouldn't recommend it. Just add a ADS delay and don't use turbo build mode.
My bell in transfer cable comes in tomorrow Iíll be fine using your script with the fix ty.

Offline Velkennar

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Velkennar
« Reply #51 on: 02:58 PM - 04/17/18 »
Around 2 times per game my xim link deactivates and I have to reactivate it when using this script. I was wondering if my cable is bad or if it has to do with the script? (It worked fine w/o the script never any problems used for a week or two also my deactivation key is pause break)

Edit: I would also like to add I could possibly be spamming buttons to much while getting use to the new button layout. I was never a pc gamer so adding more buttons gets me a little confused for example sometimes I would freak out and click wall floor wall starts in like a second.
« Last Edit: 03:06 PM - 04/17/18 by Velkennar »

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 08:06 PM - 04/17/18 »
mRog40 does this script have this? https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=65119.0 Can we switch and keep turbo building without having to re hold left click whenever we turbo build?

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 09:13 PM - 04/17/18 »
Around 2 times per game my xim link deactivates and I have to reactivate it when using this script. I was wondering if my cable is bad or if it has to do with the script? (It worked fine w/o the script never any problems used for a week or two also my deactivation key is pause break)

Edit: I would also like to add I could possibly be spamming buttons to much while getting use to the new button layout. I was never a pc gamer so adding more buttons gets me a little confused for example sometimes I would freak out and click wall floor wall starts in like a second.

The script shouldn't affect your Link in terms of disconnecting. I would recommend you try to find what exactly causes the problem and then ask here if it is a script thing or make a new thread if it is a Link thing.

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 09:24 PM - 04/17/18 »

The script shouldn't affect your Link in terms of disconnecting. I would recommend you try to find what exactly causes the problem and then ask here if it is a script thing or make a new thread if it is a Link thing.

Mrog I think if the script had 1 button turbo building for u can hold while u swap building parts would make this script 10x faster if it does not have it already.

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 09:27 PM - 04/17/18 »
Mrog I think if the script had 1 button turbo building for u can hold while u swap building parts would make this script 10x faster if it does not have it already.
No need to quote stuff that isn't relevant to your question.

Check out version 1.4 that I just added. It should do exactly what you ask. It definitely doesn't make it 10x faster, but test and see if it is working for turbo building while swapping pieces.

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 09:28 PM - 04/17/18 »

Check out version 1.4 that I just added. It should do exactly what you ask. It definitely doesn't make it 10x faster, but test and see if it is working for turbo building while swapping pieces.
ok I will thank you.

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 09:30 PM - 04/17/18 »

ok I will thank you.

Mrog I appreciate everything youíre doing for the xim community. And sorry for commenting on something that was not relevant to his wonít do it again.

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 09:32 PM - 04/17/18 »
Mrog hereís is one more suggestion for the script ainít needed at all u can do this if u think itís good but what about switch from metal,wood,brick with right click?

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 09:51 PM - 04/17/18 »
Mrog hereís is one more suggestion for the script ainít needed at all u can do this if u think itís good but what about switch from metal,wood,brick with right click?
It already is that way, is it not working for you?