XIM Community

Fortnite 1 Key Builder Pro Mode  (Read 8831 times)

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
Re: Fortnite 1 Key Builder Pro Mode
« Reply #30 on: 03:54 PM - 04/13/18 »
Another great job! Everything worked great for me except my character stops while sprinting when whipping out  the stairs (only stairs) for some reason. I use shift for sprint and while sprinting if I press the Q button to take out the stairs he stops the sprint and stairs come out, doesn't happen with any other item.

This is actually an issue in the game, not with the script. They have said on reddit that they are fixing it in the next update.

Basically L2 is stairs, and sometimes when in build mode pressing L2 will ADS instead of place a stair, which will make you stop sprinting.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline Sleepy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 04:19 PM - 04/13/18 »
MRog40
With the new reset keybind, can I make that key the same as my triangle button or would that cause problems? Example being my triangle button is 1, so having 1 set for triangle and reset is what I'm after.

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 04:23 PM - 04/13/18 »
MRog40
With the new reset keybind, can I make that key the same as my triangle button or would that cause problems? Example being my triangle button is 1, so having 1 set for triangle and reset is what I'm after.

Pressing 1 by itself will already reset the key. The Reset_Key bind is specifically for extra keys that you would like to reset the the script. It is perfectly fine to just leave it blank as well
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline moobot

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 07:25 PM - 04/14/18 »
Not sure if you've had this happen, but when building walls, it seems like xim goes into
ADS mode? Makes it hard to complete a proper build in one go when your sensitivity gets cut by like 70%. Besides that, feels great, and its fast.

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 09:07 PM - 04/14/18 »
Not sure if you've had this happen, but when building walls, it seems like xim goes into
ADS mode? Makes it hard to complete a proper build in one go when your sensitivity gets cut by like 70%. Besides that, feels great, and its fast.
Same thing happenes to me I play regular with no script since my cable comes in soon but when I turbo build with Ramps (right click) my ads gets reduced so much and lose so many fun fights because I can barley look up and down..

Offline moobot

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 02:00 AM - 04/15/18 »
Same thing happenes to me I play regular with no script since my cable comes in soon but when I turbo build with Ramps (right click) my ads gets reduced so much and lose so many fun fights because I can barley look up and down..

Yeh, seems like a xim issue, not sure how they would work around that either.

Offline layzMich3l

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 10:34 AM - 04/15/18 »
Got my Xim Apex today, waiting for the Belkin cable to arrive then I can start rockin'. Didn't even hook hook the Apex normally, don't want to lose my RGB room. :D

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 01:20 PM - 04/16/18 »

To fix this, change your L2_Key in the script to some other key like K. Set that key K as your secondary L2_Key in your xim manager, but not as your ADS activation key.

If this doesn't work bring this issue to the discord scripting section and I bet the guys there can get it solved.

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 04:06 PM - 04/16/18 »

To fix this, change your L2_Key in the script to some other key like K. Set that key K as your secondary L2_Key in your xim manager, but not as your ADS activation key.

If this doesn't work bring this issue to the discord scripting section and I bet the guys there can get it solved.

Itís not a script issue itís a xim issue without the script u also get this

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 06:35 PM - 04/16/18 »
Been having this issue a lot and been getting so frustrated and finally found a fix if u have a key for aim down sight on the xim app disable it and it will feel normal again  :)

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 07:00 PM - 04/16/18 »
Been having this issue a lot and been getting so frustrated and finally found a fix if u have a key for aim down sight on the xim app disable it and it will feel normal again  :)

But this way it never switches to the ADS ST which will mess with your aim. I know that it isn't an issue with the script, but my fix will solve the Xim issue altogether.

Have 2 buttons set for L2 in Xim. One button is for the script's L2, which is held while building (Key 'K' in this example). The other is for ADS while trying to aim (RButton). Set RButton as your L2 button and ADS Activation in Xim, and K as a secondary L2 button. Set 'K' as your L2 button in my script, and now while turbo building the script holds K which is L2 but doesn't activate ADS mode (that slower sensitivity) which will solve the issue.
« Last Edit: 07:34 PM - 04/16/18 by MRog40 »

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 08:15 PM - 04/16/18 »

But this way it never switches to the ADS ST which will mess with your aim. I know that it isn't an issue with the script, but my fix will solve the Xim issue altogether.

Have 2 buttons set for L2 in Xim. One button is for the script's L2, which is held while building (Key 'K' in this example). The other is for ADS while trying to aim (RButton). Set RButton as your L2 button and ADS Activation in Xim, and K as a secondary L2 button. Set 'K' as your L2 button in my script, and now while turbo building the script holds K which is L2 but doesn't activate ADS mode (that slower sensitivity) which will solve the issue.

Yea I would do this but I donít have my transfer cable rn do have to use a alternative but with this fix do we still turbo build and regular build with left click?

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 08:23 PM - 04/16/18 »
Yea I would do this but I donít have my transfer cable rn do have to use a alternative but with this fix do we still turbo build and regular build with left click?
Yes, with my script all building is done with left click

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 08:37 PM - 04/16/18 »

What are the odds of the script messing up in a build fight?

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 08:39 PM - 04/16/18 »
[/quote

Obviously u donít know the exact percentage but has it ever got u killed or does something like this rarely ever heappen?