XIM Community

need help  (Read 100 times)

Offline proaim

• View Profile
need help
« on: 03:33 PM - 04/10/18 »
I done some research and turns out I will be buying the sony move navigation controller by sony to replace my keyboard.

Now at the top of the navigation controller we have "L1" and "L2"  Buttons.

I want it so when I press "L2" it activates  the button C or vise versa on a standard ps4 controller it is  the "O" button.

I don't see how I can do this if L2 is programmed to my aim button on my mouse which is what I prefer to have, than change buttons around.

so how do I go about setting this up so i can still keep my mouse for aiming and shooting, and have it so the "L2" on the navigation controller activates crouch mode? and "l1"  activates one of my chosen dpad arrows?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: need help
« Reply #1 on: 04:50 PM - 04/10/18 »
Each button on the nav can be assigned to any controller button. You can assign aim down sight to right mouse button and assign anything you would like to the nav l1 l2 buttons.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline proaim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:21 PM - 04/10/18 »
Each button on the nav can be assigned to any controller button. You can assign aim down sight to right mouse button and assign anything you would like to the nav l1 l2 buttons.

Would I be able to use the songs navigation joystick as well to move my player around in game By default or what setting will I need to change?

Maybe this product isn't for me I don't think it has enough buttons.  I need to be able t jump, crouch, sprint with out taking my thumb off the stick
« Last Edit: 06:33 PM - 04/10/18 by proaim »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:26 AM - 04/11/18 »
Yes, the analog stick handles player movement by default. That's a valid concern, people who use the nav will need to have a mouse with enough buttons available to make up for the low button count or accessibility of the nav buttons. Many nav users pair it with the G502.

Another nav user has actually shared their mod that may help solve this as well.

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=62962.0
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline proaim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:19 AM - 04/12/18 »
Yes, the analog stick handles player movement by default. That's a valid concern, people who use the nav will need to have a mouse with enough buttons available to make up for the low button count or accessibility of the nav buttons. Many nav users pair it with the G502.

Another nav user has actually shared their mod that may help solve this as well.

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=62962.0

You can delete this thread