XIM Community

RIP XIM4 USERS?  (Read 1433 times)

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
Re: RIP XIM4 USERS?
« Reply #15 on: 04:42 PM - 05/06/18 »

Which is a shame since i bought my XIM4 a few months before the Apex dropped..
[/quote]

As did I, but I sold my XIM 4 on EBAY for the price of my APEX. Free upgrade
[/quote]
I did the same thing. Sold my XIM4 for $275. Even after all selling fees and shipping, came out ahead. XIM Apex is very reasonably priced.

Offline betrdenu

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12:18 PM - 05/10/18 »
im actrually super upset as i stopped playing for a bit because of work and i come back and cannot find any setting for xim 4 pub g and the fact that people had the audacity in this thread to say the xim 4 discussions were just melded is ridiculous i went in there and went 4 pages deep chjecking every thread to see if it was xim 4 compatible not a single one and no you wont be getting my money so that in another 6 months you can release anotehr upgrade and expect me to spend more money since youve made it very clear you have no intention of supprtiung older products having a xim 4 game support discussion would literally harm you in now way enjoy the money you got from me because you will never see another dime

Offline Beavy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 12:16 PM - 05/13/18 »
If you checked the PUBG threads often XIM4 users have asked for help and people have answered and if people want a curve converted people have helped and supplied them.
Itís natural that when a newer and better product is released a large proportion of the community is going to upgrade, especially the ones who are likely to be found active on this forum.
Itís unfair to suggest that they will keep releasing newer hardware and force people to upgrade because itís simply not true. The XIM4 was out for years before the Apex came out, you may have been slightly unlucky if you purchased one just before it did but Iím afraid thatís progress, itís like buying a console and then suddenly they release a new one... would you rather companies just released one piece of hardware and never released anything again? Iím pretty sure that itís also been said that a new xim wouldnít be released anyway?
And finally the XIM4 is still a great bit of kit and the STís are compatible with both the XIM4 and the Apex so you will continue to get suppprt for it.

Offline Subwayeatfr3sh0

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Subwayeatfr3sh0
« Reply #18 on: 04:07 PM - 05/13/18 »
im actrually super upset as i stopped playing for a bit because of work and i come back and cannot find any setting for xim 4 pub g and the fact that people had the audacity in this thread to say the xim 4 discussions were just melded is ridiculous i went in there and went 4 pages deep chjecking every thread to see if it was xim 4 compatible not a single one and no you wont be getting my money so that in another 6 months you can release anotehr upgrade and expect me to spend more money since youve made it very clear you have no intention of supprtiung older products having a xim 4 game support discussion would literally harm you in now way enjoy the money you got from me because you will never see another dime

Xim4 is still compatible and is still being updated with new translators for new games. Also you bought that from a third party so none of that went to xim at all. That's on you good sir. I had the choice from going from the venomX to the Xim4 but heard the apex was coming out so I waited patiently until it came out. These adapters aren't cheap at all so next time when making a big purchase do a little bit more research. You could've saved a lot of time and money. But do not come here getting mad at Obsiv or the company itself for your mistake.

Offline Duke3d

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 09:42 AM - 05/16/18 »

You can tell this man is upset. There wasn't a single hint of punctuation in that entire... um, sentence.

Not a period, a comma or even an apostrophe.
sudo apt-get install GoldenPistol

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #20 on: 09:57 AM - 05/16/18 »

You can tell this man is upset. There wasn't a single hint of punctuation in that entire... um, sentence.

Not a period, a comma or even an apostrophe.
Or caps. We need caps!
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, CM Swift-RX XL, Audio Technica ATH AD700, MixAmp Pro, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 4690k@4.2GHz, Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill RipjawsX@2000MHz, XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables.

And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #21 on: 12:14 PM - 05/16/18 »
im actrually super upset as i stopped playing for a bit because of work and i come back and cannot find any setting for xim 4 pub g

Are you not able to find the game in the list when you add a Config? If so, please go to Global Settings and force-download the games update.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #22 on: 01:07 AM - 05/17/18 »
im actrually super upset as i stopped playing for a bit because of work and i come back and cannot find any setting for xim 4 pub g

Are you not able to find the game in the list when you add a Config? If so, please go to Global Settings and force-download the games update.
Good use of caps.
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, CM Swift-RX XL, Audio Technica ATH AD700, MixAmp Pro, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 4690k@4.2GHz, Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill RipjawsX@2000MHz, XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables.

And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!