XIM Community

PUBG - Adjustable Anti-Acceleration Curve  (Read 13623 times)

Offline pacinoallstars

• View Profile
Re: PUBG - Adjustable Anti-Acceleration Curve
« Reply #45 on: 11:35 AM - 04/16/18 »
lol there is still aim acc in this game. This curve works great.

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
« Reply #46 on: 08:01 PM - 04/16/18 »
kuhl is just being a troll lol. Good one, yeah I did take it a bit far in that other thread 😅

I'll start working on something new today. If it works good I'll shair it.

Offline another1ne

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 08:56 PM - 04/16/18 »
kuhl is just being a troll lol. Good one, yeah I did take it a bit far in that other thread 😅

I'll start working on something new today. If it works good I'll shair it.
patiently waiting "50 cent voice"

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 11:01 PM - 04/16/18 »

Curve 2

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAA9gHtAuMD2gTQBcYGvQezCKoJoAqWC40Mgw15DnAPZhBdkVMRrhIJEmQSvxMaE3UT0JQrlJIVChWClfoWiJcVF66YRhkBmbyajRuDHHodcB5nH10gUyFKIkAjNiQtJSMmGicQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

This one feels a tad more natural for me. It gives the decel effect with a little more responsiveness.

Offline BeastModeJ

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 11:06 PM - 04/16/18 »
sweet i logged on just in time. you ever gonna make the high, medium, and slow versions of your anti accel curves you were thinking of doing? 

what sync and sensitivities do you run with these curves lithe?

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 11:13 PM - 04/16/18 »
sweet i logged on just in time. you ever gonna make the high, medium, and slow versions of your anti accel curves you were thinking of doing? 

what sync and sensitivities do you run with these curves lithe?

Yeah I can do that, but I want to see how everyone feels about this curve over the previous one. Then I'll make high medium and low.

I haven't played with sync so I have it on default for now.

You may want to bring your sensitivity up a bit from the last curve.

Offline BeastModeJ

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 01:44 AM - 04/17/18 »
You out did your self man. This is the best pubg curve yet.

I can whip quick 90s and 180s when looting and clearing buildings and it feels really good. A lot less awkward acceleration.

And the curve on ads feels pretty good too. I wiped out a few squads by myself tonight playing with my friends. Def my favorite setup yet and giving me my best aim yet.
« Last Edit: 02:44 AM - 04/17/18 by BeastModeJ »

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 04:59 AM - 04/17/18 »
Setting Sync to Slow does a lot as well. But I had to lower my sensitivity to 2.00 on Hip, and 4.00 on ADS using 16,000 dpi.

Note that I'm still not using the latest firmware. I'll update it before my next gaming session and share any recommended changes if needed.

Offline pacinoallstars

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 08:00 AM - 04/17/18 »
You out did your self man. This is the best pubg curve yet.

I can whip quick 90s and 180s when looting and clearing buildings and it feels really good. A lot less awkward acceleration.

And the curve on ads feels pretty good too. I wiped out a few squads by myself tonight playing with my friends. Def my favorite setup yet and giving me my best aim yet.

Which one are you using the first or second curve?

Offline BeastModeJ

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 03:27 PM - 04/17/18 »
Using his new second curve he just posted above. Feels better than his original one imo.

Gonna try lithes new curve  paired with his personal sensitivities he posted above later today. My sensitivities are very similar but his are a little faster and a diff sync setting.

I’ll post my new favorite settings here for some ppl to give a shot if they want.

This thread is underrated. Can more lurkers get in here and post their settings please and what curve they are running
« Last Edit: 03:37 PM - 04/17/18 by BeastModeJ »

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ScaryFawn631545
« Reply #55 on: 03:52 PM - 04/17/18 »
Setting Sync to Slow does a lot as well. But I had to lower my sensitivity to 2.00 on Hip, and 4.00 on ADS using 16,000 dpi.

Note that I'm still not using the latest firmware. I'll update it before my next gaming session and share any recommended changes if needed.
I'm thinking about getting back into pubg can u send me ur whole set up?? I'm using g502 m DPI is 1200 max 1000 hz using xim apex version 2018402 ? Whatever it is I'm not doing beta  I like fast movement's tho   :'(  I like to do a 360 when not aiming so I can turn around fast maybe even a 180 ? Probably good but I'm use to moving fast tho

Offline norcal3737

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 05:17 PM - 04/17/18 »
Using his new second curve he just posted above. Feels better than his original one imo.

Gonna try lithes new curve  paired with his personal sensitivities he posted above later today. My sensitivities are very similar but his are a little faster and a diff sync setting.

Iíll post my new favorite settings here for some ppl to give a shot if they want.

This thread is underrated. Can more lurkers get in here and post their settings please and what curve they are running

Mind sharing your experience in the difference between this curve and the previous one?  As well as what sensitivity you went from prior, to current?

My sens feels dialed right now with curve #1, and afraid to play with the new one trying to get a perfect sens figured out.
G502, PS Nav
PUBG - Top 50 duo TPP, Top 100 duo FPP
Lithe Decel Curve

Offline another1ne

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 07:46 PM - 04/17/18 »
anyone try his curve with sync off? curve 2 that is?

Offline another1ne

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 07:53 PM - 04/17/18 »
also anyone try this with 5 aa? :-p

Offline kgbtoothsome1

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: KGBToothsome1
« Reply #59 on: 01:31 AM - 04/18/18 »

"Slow" is definitely the way to go in pubG, but i recommend trying "Slow" in ADS and "Common" on HIP and regular. Works wonders, the ADS is soo different from hip and regular in this game that the SLOW is a must especially since the game barely runs at 30fps

another thing im noticing which i don't understand is my controller on max 10everything for sensitivities turns alot after and moves alot faster then my mouse without my apex loosing speed and flashing red. No idea how 2 resolve this issue.
« Last Edit: 01:49 AM - 04/18/18 by kgbtoothsome1 »