XIM Community

PUBG - Adjustable Anti-Acceleration Curve  (Read 3769 times)

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
Re: PUBG - Adjustable Anti-Acceleration Curve
« Reply #30 on: 05:43 PM - 04/12/18 »
Before the update I used Kahuns and now I can't get it to Copy over but using your curve my sensitivity is set on 38 and I still hit the movement cap almost everytime. On my old config my sensitivity was 130 and I rarely hit it. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure about the design on his curve but try lowering even more. If its too fast don't be afraid to lower it a lot. The nature of my curve does give a big kick in speed so you do have to lower your sensitivity.

Offline Pick-Six

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 08:32 AM - 04/13/18 »
I'm using a G502 with 1000 polling 12k DPI with the new firmware.  I know the majority use the same setup because of the popularity of this mouse.  I'm curious as to the hip and ads sensitivities with the is curve now that the new beta went gold.

Online norcal3737

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 09:49 AM - 04/13/18 »
I'm using a G502 with 1000 polling 12k DPI with the new firmware.  I know the majority use the same setup because of the popularity of this mouse.  I'm curious as to the hip and ads sensitivities with the is curve now that the new beta went gold.

My friend on 12k: 41/42
My friend converting to 4k last night: 122/125
He is an arm swiper with less wrist movement.

Me at 4k: 306/300
I am more of a wrist flicker, and use arm swipes primarily for smooth movements in turning corners in houses.
Divide mine by 3 to get to 12k sens. 

It's worth a try to give 4k dpi a go.  You may feel smoother micro movements and overall improved sense of mouse movement.  Not that I had any issues w/ 12k whatsoever, but when switching to 4k, it was an improvement all around.

We both are using SYNC off.  Divide by the appropriate amount(s) if you are using a different Sync profile, though imo sync Off feels sharpest.

We are both top 50 in duo tpp and were top 100 duo fpp before giving fpp a break due to fps drop in that mode.
« Last Edit: 03:16 PM - 04/13/18 by norcal3737 »
G502, PS Nav
PUBG - Top 50 duo TPP, Top 100 duo FPP
Lithe Decel Curve

Offline Pick-Six

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 06:24 PM - 04/13/18 »

I am more of a wrist flicker, and use arm swipes primarily for smooth movements in turning corners in houses.

It's worth a try to give 4k dpi a go.  You may feel smoother micro movements and overall improved sense of mouse movement.  Not that I had any issues w/ 12k whatsoever, but when switching to 4k, it was an improvement all around.

We both are using SYNC off.  Divide by the appropriate amount(s) if you are using a different Sync profile, though imo sync Off feels sharpest.

We are both top 50 in duo tpp and were top 100 duo fpp before giving fpp a break due to fps drop in that mode.

Thanks I will try these tonight. Any smoothing?

Online norcal3737

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 08:23 PM - 04/13/18 »

We both ran 7/7 on the old firmware before the smoothing got updated.

I dropped mine to 5/5 after 20180402, and havent tried dropping any further as it felt really good.  My partner dropped from 7/7 to 3/3 and had jitter.  He bumped it to 4/4 and it went away.  We both run the G502/Nav.
G502, PS Nav
Lithe Decel Curve

Offline Geno782

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 01:11 AM - 04/14/18 »
Curve feels good, Wondering what else you have up your sleeve   :P

Offline pacinoallstars

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 06:33 AM - 04/14/18 »

I dropped mine to 5/5 after 20180402, and havent tried dropping any further as it felt really good.  My partner dropped from 7/7 to 3/3 and had jitter.  He bumped it to 4/4 and it went away.  We both run the G502/Nav.

Please be more specific, if you run with sync of what does 7/7 or 5/5 mean? Cant be hip ads?

Can you please enlight me?

Offline BattlegroundsJ

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 07:34 AM - 04/14/18 »

Please be more specific, if you run with sync of what does 7/7 or 5/5 mean? Cant be hip ads?

He said the 7/7 5/5 were his setting for smoothing.

Online norcal3737

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 12:38 PM - 04/14/18 »

Smoothing was 7 & 7 for hip/ads, and dropped to 5 & 5.
G502, PS Nav
Lithe Decel Curve

Offline kuhl

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 10:22 PM - 04/14/18 »
Setting the acceleration does remove the acceleration. Just check your aim by caliberstinf it with your mousepad. Go edge to edge really slowly and then do it faster without maxing the xim out and youíll be in the exact same spot.

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
« Reply #40 on: 06:23 PM - 04/15/18 »
Setting the acceleration does remove the acceleration. Just check your aim by caliberstinf it with your mousepad. Go edge to edge really slowly and then do it faster without maxing the xim out and youíll be in the exact same spot.

Maybe after the update before I designed the curve, but as of one week ago I can garentee you that wasn't the case. I'll revisit and test it tomorrow.

Offline kuhl

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 10:11 PM - 04/15/18 »

Maybe after the update before I designed the curve, but as of one week ago I can garentee you that wasn't the case. I'll revisit and test it tomorrow.

No offense but you did do it wrong. Iíve tested it multiple times with the various betas to set my sensitivities over and over again in the last 6 weeks and with acceleration set to 0 the mouse is always accurate based on going edge to edge and various speeds. If there was acceleration then this would never occur.

Offline BeastModeJ

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 10:39 PM - 04/15/18 »
when i do a fast, slow and medium swipe i end up in 3 diff spots even with aim acceleration set to off. please tell me how you got rid of aim acceleration in your game

Offline TedRoc07

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TedRoc07
« Reply #43 on: 07:54 AM - 04/16/18 »
Aim acceleration has been decreased but is not gone from anything I can tell.

Offline Charles P

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 09:53 AM - 04/16/18 »
No, thereís still heavy acceleration