XIM Community

PUBG - Adjustable Anti-Acceleration Curve  (Read 3767 times)

Offline pacinoallstars

• View Profile
Re: PUBG - Adjustable Anti-Acceleration Curve
« Reply #15 on: 01:08 PM - 04/08/18 »
Just went chicken with this. Love it. I was using rml before but this one seems more natural. I am using kahun keyconfig with this curve i love it.

Offline BeastModeJ

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01:14 PM - 04/08/18 »
Yea it feels a little better than rml curve. What sensitivity are you guys running with it?

Offline bsabresLV

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: bsabreslv
« Reply #17 on: 03:35 PM - 04/08/18 »
For my lithe first one with out update feels beter then new one

Offline another1ne

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07:18 PM - 04/08/18 »
i hit max speed every time i move my mouse with this curve.... not as consistent for me as rml but i will test a couple more rounds

Offline norcal3737

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01:41 AM - 04/09/18 »
For those that tried it, what synchronization are you running and how much did your sens change?

Sync - off, 365/365 for hip/ads

Only did 2 quick matches with it. Initially, I tried it with stock sens and initial mouse movements were very sensitive with it smoothig out on longer swipes.
2nd match, I divided my sense by 1.415 (post #2), and my sens felt a little slow. Iíll need a few more matches to continue  working in getting the sensitivity right.

I donít know much about sensitivity curves, but i was hoping a decel/anti-accel curve would make movements 1:1 (move mouse from edge of mouse pad to the other, and back to original starting edge, and have the cursor end up in the exact starting location, like COD), but it seems like even with the decel/anti curves the problem still exists, stemming from their aim-accel model.
G502, PS Nav
PUBG - Top 50 duo TPP, Top 100 duo FPP
Lithe Decel Curve

Offline pacinoallstars

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 05:04 AM - 04/09/18 »
For those that tried it, what synchronization are you running and how much did your sens change?

Sync - off, 365/365 for hip/ads

Only did 2 quick matches with it. Initially, I tried it with stock sens and initial mouse movements were very sensitive with it smoothig out on longer swipes.
2nd match, I divided my sense by 1.415 (post #2), and my sens felt a little slow. Iíll need a few more matches to continue  working in getting the sensitivity right.

I donít know much about sensitivity curves, but i was hoping a decel/anti-accel curve would make movements 1:1 (move mouse from edge of mouse pad to the other, and back to original starting edge, and have the cursor end up in the exact starting location, like COD), but it seems like even with the decel/anti curves the problem still exists, stemming from their aim-accel model.

Using the config from kahun, i play this curve with
95 hip sync off
160 ads sync off
160 hip sync off

Basically i only replaced the curve, because i like Kahun his other settings.

Playing latest beta firmware.

Shoot, did I leave the old codes? I'm on the way to the airport and won't be able to change it for a week if that's the case. All you have to do is clear the old code, bring the bottom slider to 30.00 on the curve, and move that point up to 44.00. Do this for Hip and ADS.

My old curve had light jitters I wanted to improve upon in the future, and TSARGA caught that issue and fixed it right away.

You did remove the old one, the ballistic curve you currently have posted is the right one and helps tremendously, i finally enjoy the game again.
« Last Edit: 08:23 AM - 04/09/18 by pacinoallstars »

Offline JDSNatt

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 11:30 AM - 04/09/18 »
Anyone give this a shot on the latest beta firmware?

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
« Reply #22 on: 11:45 PM - 04/09/18 »
When I get back from my trip I'll test out the latest beta firmware and different synchronizations. I left it on default Sync.

I also just thought up another possible improvement I'm looking forward to test!

i hit max speed every time i move my mouse with this curve.... not as consistent for me as rml but i will test a couple more rounds

It will raise your sensitivity significantly with this curve. You'll have to lower it quite a bit from your normal sensitivity. RML had a different approach with his curve so it might work better for you. But if you want it to feel similar in speeds, try cutting the sensitivity in half from what you use on his curve.

Offline kgbtoothsome1

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: KGBToothsome1
« Reply #23 on: 11:50 PM - 04/09/18 »
so why does everyone use synchronization off, instead of putting it on "slow" since OBXS or however you spell his name suggest to play on SLOW for games with low frame rates.. like hmmm let me think of a game pubg? i play SLOW with ADS and common on HIP and everything else and it works great for me.. anyone wanna run me through why everyone using synchronization off?

Offline full58

• The opposite of empty
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 02:03 AM - 04/10/18 »
everybody? not that I know for sure but on the beta forums obsiv was.saying no one uses it. so.confused

Offline norcal3737

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 02:48 AM - 04/10/18 »
Cutting sensitivity by dividing by 1.415 (per post #2) made things way too slow for me.

Sync - Off, smoothing 5 for hip/ads. 4k dpi.
365/365 hip/ads on stock ST. 0 aim accel.

365/365 on LITHE was too twitchy with initial movement
258/258 (365/1.415) was too slow.

I ended up with 306/300, which was about the same ď360 distanceĒ as my 365/365.

The more i play it, the better it gets. Ads had the most prominent change. The cursor movement is much more linear now as Iím swiping or following someone. Much more predictable, and the best the game has felt yet for me.

Iím a sens chaser. Always looking for a particular ďfeelĒ. Since the apex has become available, Iíve gone through 3 different mice, several different mouse pads, played with dpi, and have been constantly chasing sensitivity for that perfect setup.

I initially tried the stock ST, RML, & LITHE last night continuously rotating out. I was least happy with LITHEís trying to use the sense/1.415 recommendation. Figured Iíd give his curve one more shot, since I lnow heís well educated with the ballistic curves and mightíve just needed more seat time.

Itís not a true 1:1, and it will never be with the current control mechanics & aim accel in place, but it feels fantastic for me.

Thanks LITHE.

Best bet is to maybe try decreasing your current sens by ~18% [ (365-300)/365) ].

Likely not as accurate, but since i decreased mine by 66 sense points you could also try this to get you to a rough starting point...

For 4k dpi try decreasing by ~66 points.
For 12k dpi try decreasing by ~22 points.

Lmk what you think. Ymmv.
« Last Edit: 04:18 AM - 04/10/18 by norcal3737 »
G502, PS Nav
Lithe Decel Curve

Offline norcal3737

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 09:57 AM - 04/11/18 »
bump, because this curve deserves some more eyes on it.
G502, PS Nav
Lithe Decel Curve

Offline bsabresLV

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: bsabreslv
« Reply #27 on: 01:08 PM - 04/11/18 »
Lithe maybe you have first curve still somewhere I like that much better can you post it if you have please

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
« Reply #28 on: 10:49 PM - 04/11/18 »
I'm out of the country but yes I can recreate and post it next week. Honestly the updated curve achieves the same thing but is less "skippy". I will post it regardless, but probably all you need to do is lower your sensitivity.

Due to the patch I'll have to revisit, and I also have an idea that might make it feel a little more 1:1.

Offline TheTrissie2CV

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: The Trissie 2CV
« Reply #29 on: 10:07 AM - 04/12/18 »
Before the update I used Kahuns and now I can't get it to Copy over but using your curve my sensitivity is set on 38 and I still hit the movement cap almost everytime. On my old config my sensitivity was 130 and I rarely hit it. Any suggestions?