XIM Community

I need a XIM Minigame - Sensfinder  (Read 1195 times)

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
RookCheck: Relax, no one is attacking you personally.

Offline 1me

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: jonesthechiller
Re: I need a XIM Minigame - Sensfinder
« Reply #46 on: 03:12 PM - 04/15/18 »
I like the idea, but i donīt know if itīs the job of the xim app to find your perfect sens.
🇦🇸 🇹🇭🇪 🇴🇱🇩 🇦🇩🇦🇬🇪 🇬🇴🇪🇸: 🇫🇴🇴🇱 🇲🇪 🇴🇳🇨🇪, 🇸🇭🇦🇲🇪 🇴🇳 🇾🇴🇺. 🇫🇴🇴🇱 🇲🇪 🇹🇼🇮🇨🇪, 🇸🇭🇦🇲🇪 🇴🇳 🇲🇪.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 08:14 PM - 04/15/18 »
Its not its job but its a way possible to concentrate on the sens to be chosen. You need to switch quickly. You could set up three configs of course and change them. Its just not convenient. Would be a nice service.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 09:47 PM - 04/15/18 »
As I said I would gladly pay in-app for this extra.

Offline X.I.M-Abuse

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 01:33 PM - 04/16/18 »
It's much more than changing some sens settings. What about the curve for example. You have to do like half million steps just to try out every curve that can be useful. If you have a game like bf1 where you need up to 5 sites of settings because the different vehicles it would take months to find something that is good and even than its not your best aim feeling.

I set up my apex in 1 week. On day one I was fine with my settings after the week it's my best fitting setting and I will tweak it even more when the time is right.

After you understand what you change in the manager it's easy this take some time ofc but it's 10 times faster than this app idea.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 02:02 PM - 04/16/18 »
At least you think you have the best setting. I cant find it and I have the xim for 10 years now I think. I just did the aproximation and you find it quite quickly. No need to do it 10 minutes for each sens. Now the sens I found is unplayable. It’s a 1 on common in COD. Its airhokey with 1.0 sens. Now comes the acceleration. From there I added a steep simple acceleration that leaves slow movement as is.

A feel I did not have for s long time.

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAAywGWAmGDLIRUhY2HPIjgCv0NGg83kVQUBxa5mWwc1SA+I6enECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Now my aim is great and I can look and flick around quickly. This is the only curve that needs to be tested in its steepness. Like how early it maxes out. It... it feels almost like the flawed ST. I think I am gonna cry now.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 03:32 PM - 04/16/18 »
There is nothing wrong using paper and pencil.
XIM APEX
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Ventus R - Hyper XL

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Turbo Instant-Build Script @ Titan Two Forum

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 09:53 PM - 04/16/18 »
No, absolutely nothing wrong about using pen and paper, its just not contemporary. LOL.
For me itís a fact that you will never, never, never voluntarily set a low sens like after the approximation method. Its just unplayable. Why would I have set that? I would need a 4 feet mousemat and arms fast like Barry Allens.  Never would I have set a sens of 1.0. So this also means I would always have set, like in the ten past years, a sens that I can look around fast enough. Even the slowest of those look around speeds with a 1:1 ballistic makes it impossible to aim accurately. With 1.0 I aim for head on long range but without a sniper rifle. With a lookaround sens I am happy to accidentally land a hit on long range. So integrated in the XIM app this would produce more fun with the machine. Thatís how I see it. But who cares, I have what I wanted.

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Frash brang
« Reply #53 on: 04:01 AM - 04/17/18 »
Roads, don't forget you are using translators. This isn't pc and there are other factors to consider. No magical sensitivity is going to make you god like, that is very much down to your skill level and how you use the tools at your disposal.

Bottom line - get gud haha

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 04:35 AM - 04/17/18 »
Itís the opposite Frash, a bag config makes me bad.

Offline DeXter

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 07:48 AM - 04/17/18 »
Thanks roads, exactly what I needed for my bf 1 low sens setting.
xbox-one-x // xim apex // G502

Offline UnbeatableSwag

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: UnbeatableSwag
« Reply #56 on: 09:29 AM - 04/17/18 »
I'd definitely pay for this even for each game lol.. it's extremely difficult to judge your own sensitivity especially at values like .01 when you've tried 100 different sensitivities. That's not even taking into account any  smoothing or ballistic curve testing. I've come to realize these things take hours of testing sometimes months to figure out. Especially when u have to do a math problem about a million times during doing so. Then u have to be careful not to test things too long as well..  this is 10x harder when ur playing a game with no custom match mode where u can test things against bots. like fortnite...

I'd easily pay even 20 per game just to know I have that perfect sense

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 10:14 AM - 04/17/18 »
What is not possible to test is different, the editor is still bad, plain awful. If it would at least accept equations like f(x)=x^2 or use presets.