XIM Community

[S] Top–Tier Fortnite Player Config – will pay for it  (Read 4906 times)

Offline said the sky

• 420-710-DABS
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ricko229
Re: [S] Top–Tier Fortnite Player Config – will pay for it
« Reply #15 on: 02:22 PM - 04/01/18 »
I guess like most things its just personal preference, I simply cant use the G502 for example due to its weight, I love the G403 as I'm just so use to its "lightweightness"

I'm d1sable1984 on stats tracker PSN if anybody cares btw

Can't find you on PSN. Try and add me. Ricko229. Well squad up if you want. I'm thinking about going back to my g403. I love both these mice tho. What mousepad do you use ?
Zowie EC2-A @ 3200 DPI 500 Hz
Zowie G-SR Mousepad
Zowie Camade Bungee
BenQ XL2411Z Monitor
Ducky One Tenkeyless Blue LED Cherry MX Red Keyboard

Offline d1sable

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: d1sable
« Reply #16 on: 02:26 PM - 04/01/18 »
my PSN is d1sable

I meant to say my ID for stats tracker (d1sable1984) in case anybody wanted to check my stats

https://fortnitetracker.com/

Yeah feel free to add me - I'm from England though so time issues =s

Offline said the sky

• 420-710-DABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02:27 PM - 04/01/18 »
my PSN is d1sable

I meant to say my ID for stats tracker (d1sable1984) in case anybody wanted to check my stats

https://fortnitetracker.com/

Yeah feel free to add me - I'm from England though so time issues =s

Perfect. My time schedule with work I only get to play with Aussies or UK'ers lol
Zowie G-SR Mousepad
Zowie Camade Bungee
BenQ XL2411Z Monitor

Offline An Emu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: An Emu
« Reply #18 on: 03:51 PM - 04/01/18 »
Hey Ximmers,

I know a community is for sharing, but I also know that not all want to share something for free when they tweaked and tested a lot.

So I want to pay a really good FN player for his Apex, Curve & mouse settings.
Depending of your stats I will pay up to 50€ and I need more configs, so I will not only buy one. I won’t share it, when the seller don’t want it.

When you are interested, you can send me an private message or post your stats first here inside this thread. Surely I don’t say no to free settings from top tier ximmers.

I can pay with PayPal, PSN/Xbox or Amazon Giftcard.
I need between 3–5 configs, so you’re all welcome. I saw many configs here, but for my needs I need the stats too.

After the research I will post a thread here that will help many FN ximmers (without sharing other configs).

Regards
Yo 4.50 hip
4.50 ads
wheres my money

Offline YeaItsMe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 08:02 PM - 04/01/18 »
Take a look here...http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=64033.0

I struggled trying to find the PERFECT settings for Fortnite. The curve in that post combined with the settings in my reply there have made a world of difference for me.

Offline BeastModeJ

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 04:12 AM - 04/02/18 »
Some people say people become good at games from practice. putting in a lot of hours. or having natural born reflexes.

But we all know thats not the case. The pros actually have secret sensitivities that give them tremendous advantages. The secret sensitivities are why they are able to snap to peoples heads so quickly. They will never reveal this secret though because then everyone will be as good as them. Anyone who says they have the sensitivities is lying.

Offline said the sky

• 420-710-DABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07:30 AM - 04/02/18 »
Some people say people become good at games from practice. putting in a lot of hours. or having natural born reflexes.

But we all know thats not the case. The pros actually have secret sensitivities that give them tremendous advantages. The secret sensitivities are why they are able to snap to peoples heads so quickly. They will never reveal this secret though because then everyone will be as good as them. Anyone who says they have the sensitivities is lying.

Lmao...
Zowie G-SR Mousepad
Zowie Camade Bungee
BenQ XL2411Z Monitor

Offline ChrisV

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 09:51 AM - 04/02/18 »

You can unlock this sens with the APEX DLC for 100 $ provided by EA

Offline Joeyknock0

• Switch FC: 1643-1675-3606
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Willum DeGrey
« Reply #23 on: 10:46 AM - 04/02/18 »

You can unlock this sens with the APEX DLC for 100 $ provided by EA

I love this thread

Offline Sl3vin

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 10:53 AM - 04/02/18 »
Not sure what qualifies as top tier but I have 640 wins, a KD of 6.37 with a 24% win rate.

Max kills in a solo game is 24

I usually get 15-18

Solo squads I have 27 as my most

Wouldn't want any money for my config and in truth I don't think you would want to pay for it anyway.

I use Logitech G403

12,000 DPI
1000 hrtz

8.5 hip
4.5 ADS

Everything max in game

everything else default

Nothing fancy.

Oh yes this is pro! I try your settings thanks

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 11:48 AM - 04/02/18 »
Not sure what qualifies as top tier but I have 640 wins, a KD of 6.37 with a 24% win rate.

I usually get 15-18

Wouldn't want any money for my config and in truth I don't think you would want to pay for it anyway.

I use Logitech G403

12,000 DPI
1000 hrtz

8.5 hip
4.5 ADS

Everything max in game

everything else default

Nothing fancy.

What's ur sync common or default?

Offline d1sable

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: d1sable
« Reply #26 on: 12:51 PM - 04/02/18 »

I usually get 15-18

I use Logitech G403

12,000 DPI
1000 hrtz

8.5 hip
4.5 ADS

Everything max in game

everything else default

Nothing fancy.

What's ur sync common or default?

Checked just now. It's default

Offline Torderro

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Buxsadme
« Reply #27 on: 01:45 PM - 04/02/18 »
I’ve tried 2 other mice and to me, in my personal humble feeling the g502 is the best mouse For me.

The other mice were 3500 dpi and the other was a 6500 dpi
They were razer death adder and steel series
When it came down to it, the Logitech G502 just felt like gods mouse.
The 12k dpi just offered so much more intricate tuning and sensitivity with nice adjustments in small aim movements.

Pretty sure any settings that are not the recommended default settings, are someone else’s trails and errors, meaning that they tweaked and messed with the settings according to their feels. Tbh the xim apex feels great out of the box, recommended settings and with the beta firmware.

Exactly what are you currently struggling with?
The aim assist ?
The key bindings?

It really shouldn’t t feel that horrible for you unless you didn’t have a fast monitor, a Logitech g502 at 12k dpi and 1000polling

Why does this g502 get so highly praised? My ec2a at 3200 dpi smokes this mouse...
Bad sad Christmas.

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 02:06 PM - 04/02/18 »

Lmao...

WOw LOL.

Besides the experience, knowledge on the game, settings and all that jazz...  pro players are just... naturally gifted: way above average dexterity, hand eye coordination, reflexes and explosive reaction times, there is no secret formula.

Because at the end, what works better for them is not guarantee it will work for you, they tailored its gear as their needs, yours must be different... because like or not, we're all different with different capacities.

P.E. If a pro player came and his "secret sensitivity" is an insane high sensitivity like 8 cm 360° that is natural for him, and with that high sensitivity he is able  to Draw a perfect straight line or circle, then you try its sensitivity, you draw and your straight line looks more like a cardiac arrest and the circle more like a banana, is nothing wrong with its settings, see? nothing wrong with you either... is just your dexterity is different from his, because it wasn't design for you. Got it? no matter how many hours or exercise you do... you can't have its hand-pulse, genetics you can't grow 2 feet more either.

Is your money dude, I think a better investment will be pay a PRO player to give you personal training maybe with his guidance you will find the best settings that works for you.
« Last Edit: 05:59 PM - 04/02/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Ventus R - Hyper XL

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Turbo Instant-Build Script @ Titan Two Forum

Offline ryder553

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 02:21 PM - 04/02/18 »
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Logitech G502 | Logitech G19s | SteelSeries QcK+ | MixAmp Pro TR | Sennheiser Game One