XIM Community

3 XIM Enthusiasts looking for Comp Overwatch Players  (Read 127 times)

Offline Superb

• View Profile
Hey Guys,

Myself and two friends are friendly, positive, adult gamers who are currently playing lots of ranked Overwatch. All three of us are XIM users. All three of us also use mics. We are located on the east coast and play nearly every night at 7:30 PM EST for about an hour or two. For the sake of our story, their names are Erik and Shaun.

Shaun is currently high diamond on PC, plat on Xbox,
Erik and I are both mid/high gold.

All three of us have grown and learned a lot. We're extremely familiar with placement, comps, and meta.

I am not that guy to blame others, but we're growing more tired and frustrated by people not using mics and refusing to flex.

Shaun (the diamond PC player) is a strong Bastion, Tracer, Widow, really any DPS. His Tracer is incredibly impressive.

Erik is our support main. His strongest character is Ana.

I can tank or DPS. I find myself playing lots of Orisa, namely because no one else will tank with us. I also am strong with Reaper, Soldier, and Winston.

We really are confident we can play at the diamond level with a good, competent group.

I'm looking for any other XIM users who are interested in joining with us. Like I said, we are friendly, upbeat, and strong players.

Please do hit me up here or PM me your Gamertag. I look forward to meeting any new folks!

Thanks,

Superb.
Xbox One X - PlayStation 4 Pro - Astro A40 - Xbox Elite Controller - Xim Apex - Razer Basilisk - Razer DeathStalker Keyboard - Razer Goliathus Speed Terra

Offline parth3

• View Profile
Re: 3 XIM Enthusiasts looking for Comp Overwatch Players
« Reply #1 on: 04:11 PM - 04/10/18 »
hit me up :- Gt :- Parth3G

Offline eyric

• View Profile
Re: 3 XIM Enthusiasts looking for Comp Overwatch Players
« Reply #2 on: 04:51 AM - 04/18/18 »
Hey Guys,

Myself and two friends are friendly, positive, adult gamers who are currently playing lots of ranked Overwatch. All three of us are XIM users. All three of us also use mics. We are located on the east coast and play nearly every night at 7:30 PM EST for about an hour or two. For the sake of our story, their names are Erik and Shaun.

Shaun is currently high diamond on PC, plat on Xbox,
Erik and I are both mid/high gold.

All three of us have grown and learned a lot. We're extremely familiar with placement, comps, and meta.

I am not that guy to blame others, but we're growing more tired and frustrated by people not using mics and refusing to flex.

Shaun (the diamond PC player) is a strong Bastion, Tracer, Widow, really any DPS. His Tracer is incredibly impressive.

Erik is our support main. His strongest character is Ana.

I can tank or DPS. I find myself playing lots of Orisa, namely because no one else will tank with us. I also am strong with Reaper, Soldier, and Winston.

We really are confident we can play at the diamond level with a good, competent group.

I'm looking for any other XIM users who are interested in joining with us. Like I said, we are friendly, upbeat, and strong players.

Please do hit me up here or PM me your Gamertag. I look forward to meeting any new folks!

Thanks,

Superb.

Sent you a PM dude!