XIM Community

Welcome to XIM Link  (Read 11352 times)

Offline Keelay

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: KyleH20 2017
Re: Welcome to XIM Link
« Reply #60 on: 09:47 AM - 04/08/18 »
This is a picture https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51tzOZ9n4xL._SX466_.jpg. I bought it off of amazon.
Oh sorry it is the F4U060 the O is actually a 0
« Last Edit: 09:51 AM - 04/08/18 by Keelay »

Offline Keelay

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: KyleH20 2017
« Reply #61 on: 10:50 AM - 04/08/18 »
Is there a way I can fix this?

Offline Die_Hard

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: aalsarram
« Reply #62 on: 07:10 AM - 04/09/18 »
Stupid question 🙄

Does this work for mac?

Offline Holynorth

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 07:01 PM - 04/09/18 »
I'm trying to make it so my mouse 4 button doesn't get input to the XIM and instead allows me to use push to talk on my PC. However, Mouse4 and Mouse 5 aren't detected by Whitelist/blacklist. Am I doing something wrong or is that how it works?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 08:01 PM - 04/09/18 »
I'm trying to make it so my mouse 4 button doesn't get input to the XIM and instead allows me to use push to talk on my PC. However, Mouse4 and Mouse 5 aren't detected by Whitelist/blacklist. Am I doing something wrong or is that how it works?

its how xim link works right now, just use a workaround with an autohotkey script that you place on this mouse button with a keyboard key assigned
or if your mouse driver allows to change buttons you can do it that way too
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline APEXisGODLY

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TinyTim303
  • PSN ID: FatPat303
« Reply #65 on: 11:45 PM - 04/09/18 »
WOW! what a great script, sir. It works like a dream for the most part, but at certain time--when I rearrange inventory pick up certain items--the script hiccups. However, I found when this happens I can reset the script by accessing the pick axe, hitting my stairs (or any of the build buttons), and returning to my weapon. Thank you for the this wonderful script!

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 10:37 AM - 04/10/18 »
WOW! what a great script, sir. It works like a dream for the most part, but at certain time--when I rearrange inventory pick up certain items--the script hiccups. However, I found when this happens I can reset the script by accessing the pick axe, hitting my stairs (or any of the build buttons), and returning to my weapon. Thank you for the this wonderful script!

in the one key building script you can assign reset keys such as the pick axe to reset the script :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline APEXisGODLY

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TinyTim303
  • PSN ID: FatPat303
« Reply #67 on: 01:23 PM - 04/10/18 »

in the one key building script you can assign reset keys such as the pick axe to reset the script :)

Thanks for your feedback. This make a lot of sense now that I look over the code. I just got my EZ Trans cable yesterday and was in a hurry to get this up and running. The hard part now is fining a mouse key to assign this to. I currently use a PS3 Nav and the G502.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 04:27 PM - 04/10/18 »
you could use an autohotkey script to set a modifier key, means whenever you hold down a certain button you basically have a fresh button layout again
this will allow you to place more actions to eg your mouse

Offline sp0t619

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 09:49 PM - 04/10/18 »
I notice that XIM Link will randomly deactivate if the program is not focused on. I record my Xbox game play with Elgato and usually have the software running on my second monitor. Is there a work around to where xim link is always running on top regardless of other software that is running alongside with it?

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 10:01 PM - 04/16/18 »
I notice that XIM Link will randomly deactivate if the program is not focused on. I record my Xbox game play with Elgato and usually have the software running on my second monitor. Is there a work around to where xim link is always running on top regardless of other software that is running alongside with it?
Link will disable the passthrough if the "binding box" of the allowed mouse movement is changed. This will happen if the foreground window is changed.

If the Link is the focused program when the passthrough is activated, this should not happen. Unless the capturing software is spawning extra windows.

Offline Khaled87

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Khaledm87
« Reply #71 on: 02:35 PM - 04/21/18 »
Hello Xim people

I got mac only. I understand it doesnít work on it.
But I have a Virtual Windows on it with Parallel.
Do you reckon Iíll be able to operate with it and running scripts?

Thanks!
XBOX One | XIM APEX | Corsair K70 RBG rapidfire | Logitech G502 - 12k dpi 1000Hz | Mousepad: Corsair M300

Offline mjfame

• "Kolibri King" | Global Rank #1
    • View Profile
    • BF1 Kolibri King aka the BabyPistolPro: #1 in the world. (Semi-Retired)
  • Gamertag: MJ FAME (Active)
  • PSN ID: MJ-FAME (Retired)
« Reply #72 on: 03:33 AM - 04/23/18 »
great work and thank you for this.
XIM APEX // BETA : 20180402
Logitech G Pro // Swift-RX XL // XB1X // Sony GDM-FW900 (CRT) // BenQ RL2455HM (LCD)

"Kolibri King" | Global Rank #1 | 2017.07.27 (10k)

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/leaderboards/all/Kills/weapon/33f9105c-40c7-3980-7982-add4b9f6311a

Offline Voban

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vobam
« Reply #73 on: 03:32 PM - 05/27/18 »
Any solution when the script is out of sync (except reset) ? Its happen frequently in 1 game
I tested a lot of situations and this is completely random...

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 03:51 AM - 05/30/18 »
How much out of sync? The script sync is depending on the framerate of the game also. If this happens with a game that does not have a smooth framerate there usually is not much you can do.