XIM Community

Welcome to XIM Link  (Read 11039 times)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to XIM Link
« Reply #15 on: 05:56 AM - 03/26/18 »
Are you no longer able to see the manager or make changes through this? Or is that the under construction part?

thats no longer possible as xim apex works differently to xim4 in that regard
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
  • Gamertag: x GuNStArHeRo
  • PSN ID: GuNStAr-HeRo-
« Reply #16 on: 07:57 AM - 03/26/18 »
Iíve only been using XiM Link for a few days and I luv it.
XIM: Apex | Titan: Two | XiM Link | PS4 Pro & XBox One X | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: G502 | KB: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012 | Mouse Pad: HyperX Fury S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad X-Large |  Console Audio/Mic: Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Open-Back w/ ModMic 5 & Creative Sound Blaster X7 | PC Mic: Samson G-Track | Monitor: 27" Samsung Monitor SyncMaster

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10:36 AM - 03/26/18 »
Can you use the Sony nav connected to pc? Iv got it set up but only my mouse seems too work.
Sorry, not yet. I will add joystick support at one point. I will probably do a basic passtrough first, since the more advanced stuff takes longer to make.

Offline LexusSpeed03

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 11:40 AM - 03/26/18 »
W11cE not sure if you saw my post but will you not be able to control the Manager through here like previously?

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 11:45 AM - 03/26/18 »
W11cE not sure if you saw my post but will you not be able to control the Manager through here like previously?
Sorry, no. That is not possible anymore. That feature had to be removed to get the 1000Hz polling working.

Offline LexusSpeed03

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 11:47 AM - 03/26/18 »
That is shame that was the reason I used it was to quick map buttons and edits. Never was a big fan of dealing with the app.

Offline ocz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: zer0harm
« Reply #21 on: 12:02 PM - 03/26/18 »
Hello W11cE

Thank you for your fantastic work.

I get "5 Packed delayed" message. Do you know what the issue could be?

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 12:09 PM - 03/26/18 »
Hello W11cE

It is ok if you see that after switching to active state or while the passthrough is not active. If you see it constantly while playing there could be an issue. Right now that indicator is a little illogical.
It is literally the first text I added to the main window and I will rework that at the same time with the connection sync.

Offline ocz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: zer0harm
« Reply #23 on: 12:51 PM - 03/26/18 »
Hello W11cE

It is ok if you see that after switching to active state or while the passthrough is not active. If you see it constantly while playing there could be an issue. Right now that indicator is a little illogical.
It is literally the first text I added to the main window and I will rework that at the same time with the connection sync.

As far as can see, it works great.

Thank you so much.

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
« Reply #24 on: 01:13 PM - 03/26/18 »
That is shame that was the reason I used it was to quick map buttons and edits. Never was a big fan of dealing with the app.

now you can use it with your phone which is way better but i understand if why you would want to control it from the pc as well.
XIM: Apex | Titan: Two | XiM Link | PS4 Pro & XBox One X | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: G502 | KB: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012 | Mouse Pad: HyperX Fury S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad X-Large |  Console Audio/Mic: Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Open-Back w/ ModMic 5 & Creative Sound Blaster X7 | PC Mic: Samson G-Track | Monitor: 27" Samsung Monitor SyncMaster

Offline SomeZero

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SomeZer0
« Reply #25 on: 02:14 PM - 03/26/18 »
Is it possible to get the audio cue when activated? I think I looked everywhere but I have been accused (by my wife primarily) to overlook the obvious often.

Offline SomeZero

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SomeZer0
« Reply #26 on: 02:23 PM - 03/26/18 »
This little detail makes me way more happy than it should

Offline LexusSpeed03

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 02:27 PM - 03/26/18 »

now you can use it with your phone which is way better but i understand if why you would want to control it from the pc as well.

Okay that makes sense I was afraid you had to disconnect and connect the phone then rinse repeat I was like what a pita. Before you couldn't use the app on XIM4 while it was on the Sandhawc. Thank  you for that info.

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
« Reply #28 on: 05:25 PM - 03/26/18 »

Okay that makes sense I was afraid you had to disconnect and connect the phone then rinse repeat I was like what a pita. Before you couldn't use the app on XIM4 while it was on the Sandhawc. Thank  you for that info.

that would have been a nightmare if you had to disconnect and connect to edit or change lol.

Offline Legend

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: N/A
  • PSN ID: N/A
« Reply #29 on: 04:47 AM - 03/27/18 »
how do I even get the script into the document thats in the xim link folder