XIM Community

XIM4 to XIM APEX Full Config Converter  (Read 920 times)

Offline PegasusActual

• View Profile
XIM4 to XIM APEX Full Config Converter
« on: 09:41 PM - 03/16/18 »
Provided as is, and could very well contain bugs for now:
http://ximconvert.000webhostapp.com/convertxim4toapex.php

Example usage:

The smoothing value is applied to ALL pages, HIP, ADS, and all auxiliaries.

The sensitivity multiplier will cut off at 500.00, people who use 1000hz and high sensitivities should probably be familiar with this limitation already.

Let me know how it works for you, I'll try to fix any bugs. It's not super well tested yet but it works for my reasonably complex Battlefield config (2 extra pages, vehicle curve, joystick flip, etc..)

Offline theone

• View Profile
Re: XIM4 to XIM APEX Full Config Converter
« Reply #1 on: 12:08 AM - 04/15/18 »
Getting an error when I try, not certain why

Offline Mjölnir

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:23 PM - 05/08/18 »
I also tried, and same, when I click "paste", "error" appears...

Offline MyAimIsZim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:11 AM - 06/13/18 »
Error ?

Offline PegasusActual

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:55 PM - 06/13/18 »
This should work now for the current version. I didn't get any feeback when I first made it, I went through and fixed it for the current beta firmware. I think it will work with the current official firmware but I'm not going to revert to confirm.

It definitely won't work with the launch firmware, or any firmware that doesn't have the Audio Compatibility bit option.

I'll also add that since Boost went away between XIM4 and Apex, not to mention in XIM4 it was used for other things in experimental builds, any config that used Boost in the original intended fashion isn't going to work right. I'm considering making/integrating a tool that would apply the old boost value directly onto the curve (i.e. moving all the points in the curve up by the boost value multiplied by whatever the correct conversion factor will be) but I don't know if there is demand for such a feature or this conversion tool in general.