XIM Community

Custom PSnavi CROSS & CIRCLE Button Duplication with XB1 Thumbstick mod.  (Read 418 times)

Offline mjfame

• RC Tester
  • "Kolibri King" | Global Rank #1
    • View Profile
    • BF1 Kolibri King aka the BabyPistolPro: #1 in the world. (Semi-Retired)
  • Gamertag: MJ FAME (Active)
  • PSN ID: MJ-FAME (Retired)
Iím finally getting around to this. Do you have a parts list for the buttons/switches?

i always use momentary pushbutton tact switches for button duplication.  8mm should be enough. sometimes i cap them other times i don't. wrapping wire to bridge connections.
"Kolibri King" | Global Rank #1

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/leaderboards/all/Kills/weapon/33f9105c-40c7-3980-7982-add4b9f6311a

XIM APEX @1kHz // BETA : 20180402

Logitech G502 // Razer Basilisk // Razer Deathadder Elite: Currently using Eight-Hundred DPI @1kHz + Framerate Sync // Swift-RX XL // XB1X // BenQ RL2455HM (LCD) // Sony GDM-FW900 (CRT)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Very nice mod! It solves one of the biggest complaints about the Nav. What did you use to affix the buttons onto the enclosure?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
I did this mod 5 years ago, burried in the forum somewhere, but dropped it as the nav got unstable in hand with its smooth surface when using the stick. Also the button didn't feel nice after some time playing. My button was at the pinky though.
RookCheck: Relax, no one is attacking you personally.