XIM Community

Rainbow six siege slow walk?  (Read 370 times)

Offline Regretbro

• View Profile
Rainbow six siege slow walk?
« on: 11:50 AM - 03/16/18 »
Hi I just recently purchased a xim apex and I already have a xim 4. There is so far no way to assign a key to slow walk like on the xim 4. Or at least not thst I've found? Can anyone help!? Thanks

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Rainbow six siege slow walk?
« Reply #1 on: 03:10 PM - 03/16/18 »
Hi I just recently purchased a xim apex and I already have a xim 4. There is so far no way to assign a key to slow walk like on the xim 4. Or at least not thst I've found? Can anyone help!? Thanks

Did you enable expert mode on your Apex? There's more options that pop up when you do.
Xbox One X PS
XIM Apex
Logitech G502 12k DPI @ 1000Hz
Koolertron Gateron Black Switches
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline Rainbowsix369

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:36 AM - 07/12/18 »
Having the same issue. Went into expert mode, assigned a key to walk and nothing. Any reason for this?

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:48 AM - 07/12/18 »
Having the same issue. Went into expert mode, assigned a key to walk and nothing. Any reason for this?

Are you holding the walk key? Also, to decrease the speed of walking raise the left stick dead zone in the game options.
Xbox One X PS
XIM Apex
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline Rainbowsix369

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:10 AM - 07/12/18 »
Iíve tried both holding and using the qwsd and just pressing it. Set left stick dz to 29

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:24 AM - 07/12/18 »
Iíve tried both holding and using the qwsd and just pressing it. Set left stick dz to 29

Why is it at 29? That's pretty high so it might work because of that. Try it at the default left stick dead zone and we'll go from there. This is a stupid question but you did tick the box for walk and assigned a key for it that you will hold when pressing the wasd keys right? A key that doesn't have a function for anything else but walk.
Xbox One X PS
XIM Apex
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline Rainbowsix369

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:42 AM - 07/12/18 »

Why is it at 29? That's pretty high so it might work because of that. Try it at the default left stick dead zone and we'll go from there. This is a stupid question but you did tick the box for walk and assigned a key for it that you will hold when pressing the wasd keys right? A key that doesn't have a function for anything else but walk.

Haha yea I did that and originally had it set at 10, didnít work, then moved it up and same result. Iíll try a different key and see what happens then report back. There are so many functions in the app and I verywell could have set one of my mouse buttons to map to f creating some sort of conflict.

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: bAggziLLA_11
« Reply #7 on: 02:33 PM - 07/12/18 »

Haha yea I did that and originally had it set at 10, didnít work, then moved it up and same result. Iíll try a different key and see what happens then report back. There are so many functions in the app and I verywell could have set one of my mouse buttons to map to f creating some sort of conflict.

I'm using 29 left dead zone since I got my apex to play on siege and it is walking me real slow.. holding the assigned button to walk for me it's 100% effective
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
XIM APEX : 500 HZ
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum : 4000 DPI on 500 HZ
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
Razer Firefly