XIM Community

Vermintide? Someone please?  (Read 154 times)

Offline KBandMforlife

• View Profile
Vermintide? Someone please?
« on: 09:56 PM - 04/22/18 »
Hey folks. I just ordered this. Is anyone able to get this to work well with Vermintide?

The game has no aim assist for any ranged weapons except for 2 different bows (which I don't have to use obviously if it is a problem). It's just general controller input.

Has anyone tried anything with any decent result? I'll be doing a lot of testing myself as this is the game I play mostly, but I'd be interested to know if anyone else has tried it out.

Offline JRab

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: J R A B 703
Re: Vermintide? Someone please?
« Reply #1 on: 07:05 AM - 07/12/18 »
Have you found anything good for this game? I play it and Iím having trouble with gitters

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:35 AM - 07/12/18 »
Is this the first game? I don't recall jitters when adding support but it does have a fast start on PS4 which could affect micro aim. Could you find a not so busy area so the framerate is acceptable then check for jitters while aiming at objects in the environment? Be sure there aren't enemies or other game objects near the crosshair that could trigger aim assist.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline JRab

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: J R A B 703
« Reply #3 on: 12:40 PM - 07/12/18 »
Is this the first game? I don't recall jitters when adding support but it does have a fast start on PS4 which could affect micro aim. Could you find a not so busy area so the framerate is acceptable then check for jitters while aiming at objects in the environment? Be sure there aren't enemies or other game objects near the crosshair that could trigger aim assist.

The second one that just came out

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:19 PM - 07/12/18 »
Oh, it looks like it launched yesterday. Thanks, I'll add it to the games I'm working on this week and next.

About the jitters, try using the first game's ST then raise the first point of the ballistics curve up to see if this helps. I can't suggest an amount. If it doesn't help then using other configs may be necessary until it's supported.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos