XIM Community

The EXO beta works perfect for Bo3 but it's absolutely terrible In fortnite BR  (Read 353 times)

Offline Axelstrife

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: nickskitz93
I just tested the beta for a few hours and i went from not being able to fgind the perfect sensitivity to everything feeling perfect (like how it did back on xim 4 only better) for black ops 3 also zero smoothing now love it.

I just tested it on fortnite and it feels absolutely terrible.
I went back and forth twice between stock firmware and the beta and it's not even close to how good the stock firmware feels.

Im not sure how to explain it, kinda like the mouse is sticking
It happen's when you turn left and at the point where the mouse stops and you turn right it doesn't feel smooth like the stock firmware.
It's not just left and right it happened every time you turn a direction and then change to a completely opposite direction.

I added and took away smoothing and it did nothing at all not that jitter is the issue i just tried it anyway.

Please look into this for Fortnite Battle Royale

Razer lancehead TE
12k DPI
1000hz

Thanks

Offline Ltd.

• View Profile
I just tested the beta for a few hours and i went from not being able to fgind the perfect sensitivity to everything feeling perfect (like how it did back on xim 4 only better) for black ops 3 also zero smoothing now love it.

I just tested it on fortnite and it feels absolutely terrible.
I went back and forth twice between stock firmware and the beta and it's not even close to how good the stock firmware feels.

Im not sure how to explain it, kinda like the mouse is sticking
It happen's when you turn left and at the point where the mouse stops and you turn right it doesn't feel smooth like the stock firmware.
It's not just left and right it happened every time you turn a direction and then change to a completely opposite direction.

I added and took away smoothing and it did nothing at all not that jitter is the issue i just tried it anyway.

Please look into this for Fortnite Battle Royale

Razer lancehead TE
12k DPI
1000hz

Thanks

Odd. I beg to differ. Fortnite feels great for me. The EX0 build made my micro movements way more precise, pc like. Iím using 0 smoothing, 12000dpi/1000hz
XIM Apex
Xbox One X / PC i7-6700K - 980Ti SC+
SteelSeries Rival 310
Razer BlackWidow TE
ASUS VG248QE 1ms

Offline Spartan from ashes

• View Profile
Yea thatís odd for me too. Not saying your wrong  cuz this experience clearly varies for everyone depending on their gameplay styles and movement capabilities and set up but I have had a better experience with the new Beta EXO, only thing I want personally is for there to be a tad bit more stickiness in the AA in 1000hz aside from that I just love how accurate I am with this Beta. Maybe go back and keep messing with sensitivities maybe you find one that works. Now I donít even use smoothing which is nice for me.