XIM Community

[ACTIVE] I need to return my apex,how do I do it?  (Read 155 times)

Offline Legit_prodigy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Leg1t-shoot3r
Like I previously said before,I'm not the smartest guy but I think pairing a BT device it's not rocket science,anyways I'm done trying to figure out how to pair this device,I'm so mad right now but it's my fault for wanting to be one of the first ones to have the apex,the thing that makes me even more mad it's that I'm gonna have to wait for you guys ObsiV to get my apex first and then you gonna take weeks to look at it and then you will decide of I need a new one,anyways,please help,I'm thinking of getting the g13 just for the simple fact that I can't connect my navis via BT but getting the g13 its not the point because later on its gonna give me even more problems and by then my warranty would have expire.Help
« Last Edit: 10:56 PM - 03/13/18 by OBsIV »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: I need to return my apex,how do I do it?
« Reply #1 on: 10:56 PM - 03/13/18 »
Are you able to pair your phone with your XIM APEX?

Also, before returning anything, we need to see if you can pair something other than your Nav controller to your APEX (like an Xbox or PS controller). If that works, then, there is no hardware problem with your XIM APEX.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Legit_prodigy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Leg1t-shoot3r
Re: I need to return my apex,how do I do it?
« Reply #2 on: 11:05 PM - 03/13/18 »
Are you able to pair your phone with your XIM APEX?

Also, before returning anything, we need to see if you can pair something other than your Nav controller to your APEX (like an Xbox or PS controller). If that works, then, there is no hardware problem with your XIM APEX.
I went to gamestop and got 2 new navis,samething happend like it did with the old one,it connects and disconnnects after turning off the ps4 or if i switch navis to try to pait a different one then i try to pair the previous one and it wont pair,it does connects to my phone but not to my navis.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: [ACTIVE] I need to return my apex,how do I do it?
« Reply #3 on: 11:09 PM - 03/13/18 »
Ok, next is to check to make sure your Bluetooth Classic radio is working on your XIM APEX. In addition to your console controller that goes into Port 3, do you have another wireless console controller?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: [ACTIVE] I need to return my apex,how do I do it?
« Reply #4 on: 11:16 PM - 03/13/18 »
What we want to test here is the ability to use your Bluetooth Classic radio for cross console controller with something other than a Nav like as described in the instructional video. This will determine if there is, in fact, anything wrong with your BT radio.