Up to 200$ (for both)
Thanks

Most for six siege
« Last Edit: 10:06 PM - 03/13/18 by Fishka99 »

Offline marinetroics

• View Profile
Re: Help me chose a mouse
« Reply #1 on: 10:12 PM - 03/13/18 »
Its all personal preference.... most mice will work with the Xims. Pick one that suits your needs and Iím sure youíll be happy with it.

Offline Fishka99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:36 PM - 03/13/18 »
I never used a gaming mouse before and I donít know the different

Should I buy the g903? (Saw some posts with this one)

And what about a small / mini keyboard any names? Options? I never saw this stuff so I donít know how to find them

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • Join the discord! It's where the fun's at!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:18 AM - 03/14/18 »
I can personally suggest the SteelSeries Rival 600 as that's what I use. It's by far the best feeling mouse I have ever used. It's just so comfy and ergonomic. It has a flawless custom 3360 sensor. Another mouse I can suggest is the Rival 310, same sensor different shape mouse. Can't go wrong with any of the Logitech G series either. I would say stick to these two brands. Keyboard wise can't comment much as I only used 2 keyboard with the XIM. I can highly suggest the SteelSeries Apex M500 but then that keyboard is full size. They do a M750 TLK (tlk meaning it's tenkeyless) which is nice and compact. I have heard that the Corsair keyboards are very good too.
« Last Edit: 04:26 AM - 03/14/18 by Kahun »
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #4 on: 04:01 AM - 03/14/18 »
Hey guys can anybody point me to the best mouse that I can use with xim apex
And also a mini keyboard maybe ? (Ps4)

Up to 200$ (for both)
Thanks

Most for six siege

"Best" is completely subjective.

Kahun's suggestions are all good, but you need to decide what weight and shape suits you best. RocketJumpNinja has a great guide on his website for deciding what type of mouse would suit you best, here and  a top 40 review here.

One caveat is that if you want to customise your mouse buttons, you'll need to choose one with on-board memory.

My personal 3 favourites are Logitech's G502 and G900 and the Swiftpoint Z.

I use an Allreli T9+ keypad. Works flawlessly with both the APEX and the 4 and takes up very little desk space, but they're hard to find now. Several manufacturers make identical looking  products, so they've probably bought the manufacturing rights, but they may have reverse engineered the T9+ so I can't personally vouch for their ability to play well with XIM.
« Last Edit: 04:13 AM - 03/14/18 by cbntlg »
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, CM Swift-RX XL, Audio Technica ATH AD700, MixAmp Pro, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 4690k@4.2GHz, Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill RipjawsX@2000MHz, XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables.

And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:40 AM - 03/14/18 »
Ambi: Zowie Za/FK, Revel
Ergo: G403, EC1
60% keyboard: fc660m, tada68

Offline Fishka99

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:46 AM - 03/14/18 »
Thanks for all the reply guys

I have saw that you guys offered only wired mouses
Iím going to play on my bed so I was thinking on a wireless one

I saw that the G703 and the g903 and G403 (all wireless)  got the kinda same price on amazon

But please tell me  is a wireless mouse going to be a mistake ?

If price is a problem I donít care to invest one time in a good wireless mouse that will do the job , the PS4 is far away I canít even think how to connect a wired one

On SteelSeries website I couldnít find any wireless ones

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • Join the discord! It's where the fun's at!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05:08 AM - 03/14/18 »

I saw that the G703 and the g903 and G403 (all wireless)  got the kinda same price on amazon

If price is a problem I donít care to invest one time in a good wireless mouse that will do the job , the PS4 is far away I canít even think how to connect a wired one

There can be latency with wireless mice using other brands but Logitech is known to match the wired speed. I don't think they do a wireless one on SteelSeries website, they used to do a wireless mouse couple years ago tho. I game from my couch and use wired but I keep it tidy with a couchmaster. Check out my sig. If wireless is important to you like you said go for Logitech and  no one else.

I can't tell you the exact difference between the Logitech mice you have listed so we will have to wait for other to express their opinion.
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #8 on: 08:39 AM - 03/14/18 »

G900 is wireless.
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, CM Swift-RX XL, Audio Technica ATH AD700, MixAmp Pro, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 4690k@4.2GHz, Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill RipjawsX@2000MHz, XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables.

And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Fishka99

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:58 AM - 03/14/18 »
Oh ok I found g900 on amazon wired and wireless versions but Isnít the 903 is a newer better model?

Iíd rather order the mouse. today so 900 or 903?
So any last checks / suggestions?

Now all thatís left to chose is a keyboard
And from all the posts here I think Iíll just buy a simple one just for the wirelessly
Anything I must check before choosing my next keyboard?

Offline MercyOneTrick

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02:08 AM - 03/24/18 »
Oh ok I found g900 on amazon wired and wireless versions but Isnít the 903 is a newer better model?

Iíd rather order the mouse. today so 900 or 903?
So any last checks / suggestions?

Now all thatís left to chose is a keyboard
And from all the posts here I think Iíll just buy a simple one just for the wirelessly
Anything I must check before choosing my next keyboard?
G900 and G903 are both wireless mice and they both perform exactly the same, only difference is G903 is compatible with Logitechís wireless powerplay charging mouse pad and G900 isnít compatible with it. But if you donít have powerplay it doesnít matter.
Logitech G903 lightspeed wireless
Razer Blackwidow Chroma OW edition

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TahiniMeanie
« Reply #11 on: 12:57 AM - 03/25/18 »
Gaming keyboards were recently the topic of my research. I went with Corsair. The K70 RGB can be bought with a variety of switches that are better for typing or gaming. You want something linear for gaming so go with the Cherry Red switches or for something even faster get the Cherry speeds (what I have)

Also they make a ten keyless version of the K70, I think its the K65 but doublecheck that - but only with the Cherry Red switches.

The keyboards have a USB passthrough on them but if you don't want to use it you only plug in the one USB cable.