XIM Community

PUBG HELP..........  (Read 508 times)

Offline Jkitchen5

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: I KitcheN I
PUBG HELP..........
« on: 07:02 PM - 03/13/18 »
Hey everyone,

I have a few questions for this great Xim community, I have been reading a lot of posts and everyone seems really helpful. If there are any one else addicted to PUBG and using the APEX I could use your help.

Got my Apex yesterday, I set it up and have been trying to work/remap some of my keybindings (I wish they had a practice range so I could do this and not in an actual game). Anyway, Everything is pretty basic I have Q and E set to lean left and right, I also have the Left Thumbstick of the Xbox (Lean/Sprint) set to Shift, using the secondary profile I have 2 buttons set for this. I moved my action button (X) to F instead of R. C crouches, space jumps. I found the hardest part of keymapping for PUBG the looting/attaching/dropping items and attachments.

I have the mouse scroll up and down set to change consumable/change secondary weapon and the item screen the middle push down of the scroll, I have it this way so when I open the menu I can RB or LB to what part of the menu I want scroll up or down to that item and then use the space bar (A) to attach the item, and 1 (Y) to drop the item. I played about 6 solo games and it seems it takes me forever using this method, I probably need to give it more time and commit it to memory, but it just doesn't feel right. I was wondering if anyone else found an easier way to loot/drop/attach items, use consumables, change grenades and so forth, pretty much all the secondary things we do in PUBG. Any of your input will be extremely appreciated.

Thank you,

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • Join the discord! It's where the fun's at!
    • View Profile
Re: PUBG HELP..........
« Reply #1 on: 02:57 AM - 03/14/18 »
Hey everyone,

I have a few questions for this great Xim community, I have been reading a lot of posts and everyone seems really helpful. If there are any one else addicted to PUBG and using the APEX I could use your help.

Got my Apex yesterday, I set it up and have been trying to work/remap some of my keybindings (I wish they had a practice range so I could do this and not in an actual game). Anyway, Everything is pretty basic I have Q and E set to lean left and right, I also have the Left Thumbstick of the Xbox (Lean/Sprint) set to Shift, using the secondary profile I have 2 buttons set for this. I moved my action button (X) to F instead of R. C crouches, space jumps. I found the hardest part of keymapping for PUBG the looting/attaching/dropping items and attachments.

I have the mouse scroll up and down set to change consumable/change secondary weapon and the item screen the middle push down of the scroll, I have it this way so when I open the menu I can RB or LB to what part of the menu I want scroll up or down to that item and then use the space bar (A) to attach the item, and 1 (Y) to drop the item. I played about 6 solo games and it seems it takes me forever using this method, I probably need to give it more time and commit it to memory, but it just doesn't feel right. I was wondering if anyone else found an easier way to loot/drop/attach items, use consumables, change grenades and so forth, pretty much all the secondary things we do in PUBG. Any of your input will be extremely appreciated.

Thank you,

Paste the config from my signature and you should be good to go. I use Mouse Forward and Back for LB and RB and then mouse scroll up and down for going up and down in the inventory. Been playing PUBG with XIM since it come out back on the XIM4 and imo this is the best way to do it.
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline Poke

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:20 AM - 03/14/18 »
Hey everyone,

Thank you,

Paste the config from my signature and you should be good to go. I use Mouse Forward and Back for LB and RB and then mouse scroll up and down for going up and down in the inventory. Been playing PUBG with XIM since it come out back on the XIM4 and imo this is the best way to do it.

Kahun 

Could you please explain how to do this?  Can I copy and paste this information all from my phone while in wireless mode?  or do I have to do it all from a pc.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Klezy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:34 AM - 03/14/18 »
When i open your PUBG config via google documents in mobile I just get a wall of random letters and numbers ? how do you copy paste this into the xim Alex manager on mobile to transfer it to my apex mobile app? Or does it have to be done on PC ?

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:47 AM - 03/14/18 »
Hey everyone,

Thank you,

Kahun 

Could you please explain how to do this?  Can I copy and paste this information all from my phone while in wireless mode?  or do I have to do it all from a pc.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You do it on phone. Copy it into your clip board. Make sure Expert Mode is enabled on Xim Apex Manager app. Make New Config and on the main page click the 3 dots and press paste.
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline Poke

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:35 AM - 03/14/18 »
Hey everyone,

Thank you,

Kahun 

You do it on phone. Copy it into your clip board. Make sure Expert Mode is enabled on Xim Apex Manager app. Make New Config and on the main page click the 3 dots and press paste.

Thank you very much.  I did it at work and on my phone it said success, so i will try it out when i get home.  thanks again.

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #6 on: 12:51 PM - 03/14/18 »
Hey everyone,

Thank you,

Kahun 

Thank you very much.  I did it at work and on my phone it said success, so i will try it out when i get home.  thanks again.

Offline mode? For the manager? Wow , never knew that was a feature.
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline Managers

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mark 00
« Reply #7 on: 01:40 PM - 03/14/18 »
Hey everyone,

Thank you,

Kahun

I have copied over your config and my mouse is a Razer set at 10,000Dpi, I am using polling at 1000, what do you recommend i divide. Thanks and any help appreciated..

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02:11 PM - 03/14/18 »
Hey everyone,

Thank you,

Kahun

I have copied over your config and my mouse is a Razer set at 10,000Dpi, I am using polling at 1000, what do you recommend i divide. Thanks and any help appreciated..

I use 12k DPI so go on here and work out the sensivity http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/

Offline Managers

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02:13 PM - 03/14/18 »
Thanks appreciated.
Learning all the time.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02:18 PM - 03/14/18 »
Thanks appreciated.
Learning all the time.

No problem. Here to help

Offline Managers

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02:28 PM - 03/14/18 »
Thanks appreciated.
Learning all the time.

No problem. Here to help
on the tool it asks for the current sensitivity, where can i find that. Ingame you turn up to full.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02:30 PM - 03/14/18 »
Thanks appreciated.
Learning all the time.

No problem. Here to help
on the tool it asks for the current sensitivity, where can i find that. Ingame you turn up to full.

You can find the sensivity in the XIM Apex Manager app when you edit the config.

Offline Managers

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 02:50 PM - 03/14/18 »
thanks..

Offline Managers

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 03:20 PM - 03/14/18 »
the tool wants you to enter current dpi,which is 10000 then new dpi which is still 10000 DPI is 10000 sensitivity is 90. stuck again. sorry