XIM Community

xim4 + cronusmax plus setup for pc gameplay help please  (Read 287 times)

Offline gamer

• View Profile
hi,please guide me how do i play PC games with xim4 and CM plus and using scripts
please tell me the configuration steps, i will be very grateful thanks

Offline gamer

• View Profile
Re: xim4 + cronusmax plus setup for pc gameplay help please
« Reply #1 on: 03:12 PM - 03/13/18 »
please help  me any one thanks

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
  • Gamertag: x GuNStArHeRo
  • PSN ID: GuNStAr-HeRo-
« Reply #2 on: 04:18 PM - 03/13/18 »
why would you want to use this setup on pc? it just does't make sense to me. if you're looking to run scripts on pc just download autohotkey.
XIM: Apex | Titan: Two | PS4 Pro & XBox One X | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: G502 | KB: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012 | Mouse Pad: HyperX Fury S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad X-Large |  Console Audio/Mic: Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Open-Back w/ ModMic 5 & Creative Sound Blaster X7/ASTRO Mixamp | PC Mic: Samson G-Track | Monitor: 27" Samsung Monitor SyncMaster

Offline gamer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:09 PM - 03/13/18 »
why would you want to use this setup on pc? it just does't make sense to me. if you're looking to run scripts on pc just download autohotkey.
can you please just tell me will xim4 works with CM i just want to optimize aim assist with CM scripts,autohotkey doesn't work for aim assist without CM or titan

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:14 PM - 03/13/18 »
Xim is a console gaming device. PC is an unsupported platform so you're unlikely to find a definitive answer quite simply because no-one is using a Xim with CM or T1 on PC.

You can try to run Xim via the Gtuner app using the MaxAim plugin, but I've never needed to so have no idea if it'll work.

AHK works with Xim4 via SandhawC (Xim Commander app), but again, no idea if this works for PC gaming.

Offline gamer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:24 PM - 03/13/18 »
Xim is a console gaming device. PC is an unsupported platform so you're unlikely to find a definitive answer quite simply because no-one is using a Xim with CM or T1 on PC.

You can try to run Xim via the Gtuner app using the MaxAim plugin, but I've never needed to so have no idea if it'll work.

AHK works with Xim4 via SandhawC (Xim Commander app), but again, no idea if this works for PC gaming.
oh thank you so much sir for the reply i will try your method for sure,
on cm site same question is asked for that reason but i am little confused about the moderator answer,can you please check the reply #8 here is the link
http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/144682-How-use-CronusMax-scripts-in-PC-games

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05:36 PM - 03/13/18 »
It should work as the PC will see the CM and Xim as a genuine controller. You'll likely need either an authentic Microsoft XB1 or 360 controller.

Offline gamer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05:43 PM - 03/13/18 »
It should work as the PC will see the CM and Xim as a genuine controller. You'll likely need either an authentic Microsoft XB1 or 360 controller.
wow just last question should i load the scripts to cm first via the cm program pc port
after that i would connect xim to cm then pc am i right and thanks a tons for solving the problem

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
  • Gamertag: x GuNStArHeRo
  • PSN ID: GuNStAr-HeRo-
« Reply #8 on: 05:51 PM - 03/13/18 »
wow just last question should i load the scripts to cm first via the cm program pc port
after that i would connect xim to cm then pc am i right and thanks a tons for solving the problem

just so you know scripts made for console version of a game wont work to well on pc and vice versa but good luck.
XIM: Apex | Titan: Two | PS4 Pro & XBox One X | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: G502 | KB: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012 | Mouse Pad: HyperX Fury S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad X-Large |  Console Audio/Mic: Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Open-Back w/ ModMic 5 & Creative Sound Blaster X7/ASTRO Mixamp | PC Mic: Samson G-Track | Monitor: 27" Samsung Monitor SyncMaster

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05:54 PM - 03/13/18 »
You'll need the CM connected via PROG to PC at all times. Scripts can be run direct from the Gtuner IDE, they don't need to be transferred to CM.

Just connect the Xim to the CM and the CM to PC via PROG, nothing special required there.

Offline gamer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05:57 PM - 03/13/18 »

just so you know scripts made for console version of a game wont work to well on pc and vice versa but good luck.
thats a great tip thanks for sharing love this community,the cm support forum are quiet dead i asked the same question there 1day ago still no response lol.
good luck and have a nice day

Offline gamer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06:00 PM - 03/13/18 »
You'll need the CM connected via PROG to PC at all times. Scripts can be run direct from the Gtuner IDE, they don't need to be transferred to CM.

Just connect the Xim to the CM and the CM to PC via PROG, nothing special required there.
do you mean by PROG the port on cm for the pc support,thanks again sir

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 06:04 PM - 03/13/18 »
Yep. Run a USB cable from the CM PROG port to a PC USB port.

Given this is intended for PC, you may need to connect the main USB port on the CM to PC too. I'm guessing so, but I don't game on PC these days so can't confirm.

Offline rome02119

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08:43 PM - 05/23/18 »
Has this been figured out yet?? Mine still isn't working

Offline gamer

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 11:44 AM - 05/24/18 »
Has this been figured out yet?? Mine still isn't working
yes its working fine for me,just plug your xim4 (with all peripherals attached) to CM+ then cm+ to USB port the screen will show 0 that's it,no authentication needed with xim4.
in cronus pro click on device select your controller don't select automatic,yuo can now select gamepack configure it and put it on any slot.
i just only bought it for anti-recoil and rapid fire for semi guns which is working good.
my thanks to antithesis who helped me a lot