XIM Community

PS NAV ISSUE + Grifta Update  (Read 209 times)

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Currently 12 members
PS NAV ISSUE + Grifta Update
« on: 01:45 PM - 03/12/18 »
I can not get my PS Nav to connect wirelessly to my Apex like it did my Xim4. Did the steps to connect it, I've done it a few times on the Xim4 with no problem but Apex doesn't work.

Also the Grifta seems to be working better now (the analog stick actually works at 360 degrees and with velocity) except the trigger tiggers along the Z-Axis that isn't registered by the Apex (Windows 10 does)  even though the APEX knows it's a Grifta.

Seems to me if APEX would detect the Z-Axis that Windows does specially for the Grifta we can use it.

*not my screen, just example of what Z-Axis I'm talking about
« Last Edit: 02:24 PM - 03/12/18 by Happy Camper Cavalry »
The Happy Camper Cavalry are a collection of master Xim gamers who have banded together to become the premier Xim gaming team on Xbox.
*must be +4350 (OW) || +5 K/D (COD) || <500 FPP (PUBG)

• Only the best
    • View Profile
Re: PS NAV ISSUE + Grifta Update
« Reply #1 on: 03:39 PM - 03/14/18 »
BUMP for Visibility

We can't be the only ones with this problem.
The Happy Camper Cavalry are a collection of master Xim gamers who have banded together to become the premier Xim gaming team on Xbox.

Offline stormynight

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:02 PM - 03/14/18 »
Are you trying to connect to a console?

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:04 PM - 03/14/18 »
No connecting is fine. The NAV used to connect to the Xim4 via Bluetooth by plugging it in first and then plugging in the xim4. That would pair them and you could use a 3rd device on the hub. We can't figure out how to connect to the Nav via Bluetooth with the APEX

Offline stormynight

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:06 PM - 03/14/18 »
No connecting is fine. The NAV used to connect to the Xim4 via Bluetooth by plugging it in first and then plugging in the xim4. That would pair them and you could use a 3rd device on the hub. We can't figure out how to connect to the Nav via Bluetooth with the APEX

So connect wirelessly to a console?

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:11 PM - 03/14/18 »

Wirelessly to the Xim Apex

Offline stormynight

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:14 PM - 03/14/18 »

Ok well not exactly sure what youíre trying to do but my Nav is working wirelessly with my apex to use on my Xbox

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:25 PM - 03/14/18 »

Ok well not exactly sure what youíre trying to do but my Nav is working wirelessly with my apex to use on my Xbox
How were you able to pair them?

Offline stormynight

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:33 PM - 03/14/18 »

Ok well not exactly sure what you’re trying to do but my Nav is working wirelessly with my apex to use on my Xbox

Just like the crossover controller video shows
1. Apex is unplugged from console
2. Xbox controller in slot 3
3. Make sure Nav is off if not turn it off then plug it into slot 1 wired
4. Plug the xim apex into console and let it authenticate
5. Once it authenticates verify that it works WIRED
6. Once it’s working wired unplug the cable from the Nav it should start blinking and working wirelessly

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05:10 PM - 03/14/18 »

Just like the crossover controller video shows
1. Apex is unplugged from console
2. Xbox controller in slot 3
3. Make sure Nav is off if not turn it off then plug it into slot 1 wired
4. Plug the xim apex into console and let it authenticate
5. Once it authenticates verify that it works WIRED
6. Once itís working wired unplug the cable from the Nav it should start blinking and working wirelessly

3. Make sure Nav is off if not turn it off then plug it into slot 1 wired Slot 1!

Thank you, now if we can just get the APEX to detect the Z-Axis we can use the better Grifta over the Nav.

Offline stormynight

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05:19 PM - 03/14/18 »
Glad that worked  :)