XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Xim Apex not connecting  (Read 373 times)

Offline phanal

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: orangecurtain
Re: [ACTIVE] Xim Apex not connecting
« Reply #15 on: 01:55 AM - 03/14/18 »
I tried without the battery with the xim hub and it still doesn't work.

No battery controller directly into the xbox works fine

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #16 on: 09:10 AM - 03/14/18 »
Ok, so, controller without batteries plugged directly into your XIM APEX works and also plugged directly into the console works. But, if plugged through any port on your hub while your hub is connected to your XIM APEX or even connected directly to your console, it doesn't work. Is that correct?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline phanal

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09:44 PM - 03/14/18 »
Ok, so, controller without batteries plugged directly into your XIM APEX works and also plugged directly into the console works. But, if plugged through any port on your hub while your hub is connected to your XIM APEX or even connected directly to your console, it doesn't work. Is that correct?

yes this is correct

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #18 on: 10:36 PM - 03/14/18 »
Unfortunately it sounds like you have a bad hub. I apologize for that. We are in the process of getting these bad hubs returned so that they can be debugged. Did you buy from us? If so, can you go to your store account and under your order open an RMA? We will take care of it. In the meantime, if you have an alternative hub available, you are able to use that in the meantime. Sorry for the trouble.

Offline phanal

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 11:04 PM - 03/14/18 »
Unfortunately it sounds like you have a bad hub. I apologize for that. We are in the process of getting these bad hubs returned so that they can be debugged. Did you buy from us? If so, can you go to your store account and under your order open an RMA? We will take care of it. In the meantime, if you have an alternative hub available, you are able to use that in the meantime. Sorry for the trouble.

I purchased it from flashbackltd. Are you able to help me with this still?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #20 on: 11:21 PM - 03/14/18 »
Yes, that way we can get your hub back soon to analyze it. Can you go here and state the issue (dead hub) and tell them who you bought it from and that you talked to us about it?: https://store.xim.tech/crm.asp?action=add