XIM Community

[UPDATE 24/05/18][RML's Curve] PUBG Config with Instructions (TOP 5 FPP Player)  (Read 20284 times)

Offline KOB_BB85

• View Profile
Hi !

I was using the Anti Aim Assist RML curve on my Xim 4 with Fortnite, do you know how can i paste it on my Apex ?

Thanks you.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • Join the discord! It's where the fun's at!
    • View Profile
Hi !

I was using the Anti Aim Assist RML curve on my Xim 4 with Fortnite, do you know how can i paste it on my Apex ?

Thanks you.

Give this a try. https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=62120.0
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
at each firmware update you have to change something or not need? And the 3rd HIP AIM page is for what? perso in type B I aim very seldom at the shoulder, you so ??

The only changes you need to make are stated in the main post. I use Type B. To hip aim I hold the mouse forward button, I use hip aim a lot when CQC.
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline kgbtoothsome1

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: KGBToothsome1
i got a question for u, im at work so i cannot test this out with the curve. But i was reading around the forums and someone found out how to use there mouse scrolled for zooming in and out on 8x and 15x.. is this a possibility and if so do u use it? if not i need 2 figure out the steps on how to config this, could use some help. I already figured out how 2 do it for looting and its a big help since looting is so @#$% slow on K/B on xbox... if i can only master this im golden, my keybinds are absolutely sexy and i love everything else, makes the game so much easier. But would love to try your build as i get flashing red alot and does slow me down time 2 time when aiming

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
i got a question for u, im at work so i cannot test this out with the curve. But i was reading around the forums and someone found out how to use there mouse scrolled for zooming in and out on 8x and 15x.. is this a possibility and if so do u use it? if not i need 2 figure out the steps on how to config this, could use some help. I already figured out how 2 do it for looting and its a big help since looting is so @#$% slow on K/B on xbox... if i can only master this im golden, my keybinds are absolutely sexy and i love everything else, makes the game so much easier. But would love to try your build as i get flashing red alot and does slow me down time 2 time when aiming

Well I got my LB and RB bound to Mouse Forward and Mouse Back. (Also 1 and 2 as secondary buttons because that's what I was used to before I got a new mouse) So you got to hold RB, so that's 2 on the keyboard or back button on the mouse and while holding it press W or S to zoom in and out or change the scope brightness.

Offline kgbtoothsome1

• View Profile

Well I got my LB and RB bound to Mouse Forward and Mouse Back. (Also 1 and 2 as secondary buttons because that's what I was used to before I got a new mouse) So you got to hold RB, so that's 2 on the keyboard or back button on the mouse and while holding it press W or S to zoom in and out or change the scope brightness.

hmm, well my keybindings are alittle different, and i will most likley be playing on A style mapping. just gonna use this curve essentially.  and my LB/RB are Q/E so it gets annoying holding Q then W/S so if i can figure out how 2 use the stroller instead to zoom in and out even while holding Q, that would be beautiful.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile

hmm, well my keybindings are alittle different, and i will most likley be playing on A style mapping. just gonna use this curve essentially.  and my LB/RB are Q/E so it gets annoying holding Q then W/S so if i can figure out how 2 use the stroller instead to zoom in and out even while holding Q, that would be beautiful.

I would suggest using Plan B otherwise ADS config does not work. With Plan B I'm able to have 3 config pages for hip, ads and hip aim. Personally my lean buttons are Q and E. Best way in my opinion.

Offline kgbtoothsome1

• View Profile

I would suggest using Plan B otherwise ADS config does not work. With Plan B I'm able to have 3 config pages for hip, ads and hip aim. Personally my lean buttons are Q and E. Best way in my opinion.

I have been your right way better awesome build just using my own keybinds.. one thing tho can't figure out how to hip aim with type b in ur build I even keybinded middle clikc button on mouse to see if maybe I didn't understand the keybinded still can't get it to work.. still got a chicken dinner trying it first time 14kills lol sooooo smooth, just I find it abit too fast on the 8x

Offline dn187107

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DUYDADUCK
Fantastic work with the curve and settings as I see great results with better aiming, movement, etc.I can't seem to use shoulder aiming/hip fire with the forward mouse button using type B. If I bind the button to my keyboard, it will work. Do you happen to know why this is or offer solution to this issue?
If someone were to convert to Type A, can you tell us what changes we have to make? I know we wont be able to use all three setting with this approach. Is it possible to use all 3 setting with type A?
Lastly, binding ADS and hold breath to the right mouse doesn't seem to function. ADS will work, but doesn't hold breath like the binding suggests.

Offline kgbtoothsome1

• View Profile
Fantastic work with the curve and settings as I see great results with better aiming, movement, etc.I can't seem to use shoulder aiming/hip fire with the forward mouse button using type B. If I bind the button to my keyboard, it will work. Do you happen to know why this is or offer solution to this issue?
If someone were to convert to Type A, can you tell us what changes we have to make? I know we wont be able to use all three setting with this approach. Is it possible to use all 3 setting with type A?
Lastly, binding ADS and hold breath to the right mouse doesn't seem to function. ADS will work, but doesn't hold breath like the binding suggests.

So me and u having the same issue

Offline Its_a_Me

• View Profile
For your HIP AIM, how is that activated? Also, would you be able to explain, (or direct me where I can find more info), on how the secondary feature works, in addition to the Right Stick edit you made.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
For your HIP AIM, how is that activated? Also, would you be able to explain, (or direct me where I can find more info), on how the secondary feature works, in addition to the Right Stick edit you made.

Hip aim is activated with the mouse forward button. It's one of the side buttons. You hold it and it hip aims.  You can set primary and secondary buttons in the config. So let's say I can use R and F as being X on the controller so I can reload with R and pick up items with F.

Offline colony98787

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: colony98787
Feels great and smooth. +1

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile

If you switch to Plan A the ADS config page will not work anymore. The ADS and HIP Aim config pages share the exactly same sensitivity. So technically if you delete the 3rd config page you can still do it. How you do it is to ADS you right click and then after that hold the right click. That keeps the ADS config activated and obviously you hold right mouse to hip aim. The only downside of this is that the HIP Aim config page uses the HIP translator not the ADS translator so you won't get the optimal performance. You're better of using plan B. Another way you could do it is set the activation button as a toggle to a key on the keyboard but then that's remembering to press two buttons.

Hope that makes sense.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
Made it to rank 82 FPP Duo yesterday all using this config. For those who haven't got the latest version on the document I have increased the hip sensitivity from 90 to 95.