XIM Community

[UPDATE 24/05/18][RML's Curve] PUBG Config with Instructions (TOP 5 FPP Player)  (Read 31000 times)

Offline nerVuseq

• View Profile
Hello,

Can you please tell me which sensitivites i Need if im running 3200dpi and 500hz Polling?

Or how i can convert 1000hz polling into 500hz Polling

Thanks, great settings so far!

Just change it to 500hz in expert settings in the xim app.
You can find it inside the global settings bracket/column.

This CFG is optimised for 12k DPI and 1k PR Hz. I think that You should've wrote a message to someone who has stated that they are using 3,2k dpi mouse. I saw few of them in this topic.

Offline Aikill

• View Profile
Hello,

Can you please tell me which sensitivites i Need if im running 3200dpi and 500hz Polling?

This CFG is optimised for 12k DPI and 1k PR Hz. I think that You should've wrote a message to someone who has stated that they are using 3,2k dpi mouse. I saw few of them in this topic.

Its already on 500hz. By converting i mean if someone could tell me how i can convert those 12k 1000hz settings to 3200k 500hz

I know how to convert dpi settings but i dont know how to convert 1000hz to 500hz sensitivity
PS4 Pro & X1X | XIM Apex | 3200 DPI | 500hz | G703 | Corsair K63 Red Switches | Qck XXL | Asus MG28UQ | HyperX Cloud Alpha

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • Join the discord! It's where the fun's at!
    • View Profile
Hello,

Its already on 500hz. By converting i mean if someone could tell me how i can convert those 12k 1000hz settings to 3200k 500hz

I know how to convert dpi settings but i dont know how to convert 1000hz to 500hz sensitivity

You won't.. 3200DPI at 500hz will be more than 500 sens in XIM with Sync Off. You will probably need to use Sync Slow but I can't promise it will perform the same as Sync Off was best for me. Also I found the micromovents being best at 12k dpi so I suggest sticking with that or at least 6k.
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
Anyone playing PTS set DZ to 15 to reduce jitter.
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline BeansmokeCowboy

• View Profile
Can someone help me set this config up on a Xim4? Just nudge me in the right direction, tell me what I need to do so I can do it myself, I don't care. I'm just confused, and frustrated by the fact that XiM4 support barely exists anymore, and I just want to play PUBG again with a proper setup. I want to play it again without having to shell out money I don't have for an upgrade. It's been a difficult endeavor to continue using XiM4 when I'm clearly being goaded into upgrading due to the decreasing usability of the device, and it's really soured my mood on XiM as a whole. It'd put me in a better mood if I could just get a little bit of help every now and then.
« Last Edit: 12:23 PM - 07/12/18 by BeansmokeCowboy »
XB1/PS4/PC/Switch | Logitech G502, Logitech G13 | I make XiM4 STs for Nintendo Switch games.

My Splatoon 2 XiM4 ST
Next on the list: DOOM
--

Offline Bertuzzi1616

• MVP
    • View Profile
Can someone help me set this config up on a Xim4? Just nudge me in the right direction, tell me what I need to do so I can do it myself, I don't care. I'm just confused, and frustrated by the fact that XiM4 support barely exists anymore, and I just want to play PUBG again with a proper setup. I want to play it again without having to shell out money I don't have for an upgrade. It's been a difficult endeavor to continue using XiM4 when I'm clearly being goaded into upgrading due to the decreasing usability of the device, and it's really soured my mood on XiM as a whole. It'd put me in a better mood if I could just get a little bit of help every now and then.
Just sell your xim4 on ebay and buy an apex. Chances are you'll come out even money wise.

Offline BeansmokeCowboy

• View Profile
Just sell your xim4 on ebay and buy an apex. Chances are you'll come out even money wise.
Even to this day I can come out even by selling my XiM4? I mean, @#$%, I might do it, but I'll feel bad about selling someone a XiM4 when they might just end up in the same confused situation that I am. Then again, it's the buyer's decision to make with their money and I figure anyone buying a XiM4 today ought to visit here and know what they're doing beforehand
« Last Edit: 02:31 PM - 07/12/18 by BeansmokeCowboy »
XB1/PS4/PC/Switch | Logitech G502, Logitech G13 | I make XiM4 STs for Nintendo Switch games.

My Splatoon 2 XiM4 ST
Next on the list: DOOM
--

Offline Poke

• View Profile

Are you still using the same curve on the pts? 

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile

Are you still using the same curve on the pts?

Yeah

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Currently 12 members
There is a bug with the PTS right now.
Aim Acceleration 8 is behaving differently than 1-7,9-10

There are a few threads about it on the Forums

Try AA8 with RML's Curve, it's Butter.. lumpy butter but still butter
The Happy Camper Cavalry are a collection of master Xim gamers who have banded together to become the premier Xim gaming team on Xbox.
*must be +4350 (OW) || +5 K/D (COD) || <500 FPP (PUBG)

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
I will make changed to my config if needed once the ST is retrained.